25- 𝑩𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆

(T

(T.W. Mention of panic attack end of the chapter)
__________

"Jennette you are listening to me right?"

She slowly nodded. What can she do anyways.

"You have to understand. You are not a kid anymore. Your mom and me knows the best for you"  said the blonde male who showed up few minutes back with Ijekiel's dad.

Jennette was talking to Irene about her paintings when her dad suddenly showed up and now telling her she has leave for America tomorrow evening.

They were out in the lawn, talking .

'It's a pretty lawn' she thought while glancing over the big glass door noticing Irene with Iris standing there looking at her. Them trying not to look obvious made Jennette smile a little. She thought for a moment, should she try to convince him, maybe just a little bit.

"Dad... you know I don't want to go to America. Can't i... stay here?" And that's all came out of her mouth.

Anastacius removed his coat and placed it around her shoulder "i know but you can't. Your mom is really angry right now she even went to stay on her brother's house with Archie. This is the best for you honey.. and KD ent. that shady company is no good they-"

Before he could finish Irene moved the glass door and said "Mr Obelia and Jennette should come inside and talk, it's cold outside" then the small white haired doll looking kid came running and grabbed Jennette's hand "Unnie let's go eat I'm hungry!! Let's go let's gooo!!"

Jennette looked over her dad and shrugged with a small smile as if she has no other choice then walked inside.

The atmosphere was kinda heavy since Roger and Anastacius came, Irene tried to lighten the mood by saying "here's your special kimchi Jennette, eat a lot okay?". Jennette thanked her and took a bite which immediately chanced her mood.

Anastacius looked at her and asked "you like kimchi this much now? You used to hate it". She just smiled and nodded. His real daughter hated kimchi after all . Anastacius asked something to Ijekiel and they started talking but her mind was entirely on something else. She scooped plain rice and ate it with dried seaweed.

'America,tomorrow evening, KD is no good, we know the best, mom's angry, this is beat for you'. She suddenly felt a tap on her arm and looked over to her side. "He asked something Jennette what were you thinking?" Her dad raised his eyebrows and then she noticed everyone on that table was looking at her. With that attention she bowed her head a little, embarrassed"Sorry uncle, you asked something". Roger stretched out his hand and placed a piece of meat on her rice bowl and said "why are you only eating plain rice? Did people from KD told you to diet?"

Jennette almost choked as she never expected he would ask this suddenly. She blinked quickly and started stuttering "no- i- i didn't-"

"Hey why are you scaring my daughter and that too including KD " Anastacius huffed and added "she is a picky eater" Jennette saw a small smirk on Roger's face. 'Is he teasing my dad!?' She blinked few times then ate the meat on her rice thinking 'I'm not a picky eater tho...'