21- 𝑫𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆

'Where am i? Who am i? Why am i

'Where am i? Who am i? Why am i...'

Jennette helplessly looked at the very handsome guy in front of her. Yes a good looking guy who falls in love with every girl who says no to them. In one word

'Playboy'

"Jennette do you know my heart stopped the moment i got to know you are in hospital!" Hajoon said with the saddest face anyone could ever make.

"Who told you?"

"Oh my brothers friend works for police so.. Anyways, are you okay?" He reached out to hold her hand but she took a step back and sat on a cafeteria chair.

"Hmm I'm okay.. It was- not something serious" she casually answered 'he is the last person i wanna deal with right now'. She rubbed her forehead, thinking ways to get him out of there.

He quickly sat on her opposite side. Reached out, took her hand on his, startling her.

'What the...' She tried to take back her hand but he held it tightly.

"This'll not do... Jennette let's just-"

"No!" she pulled her hand out of his grip 'how long he's gonna do this shit'

"Just... why don't you like me? What do i not have? I'm rich! I'm good looking! I can give you everything"

Jennette leaned back and asked "what's 37+7 in 3,2,1"

"Huh-" he blinked at her cluelessly

"Times up!" she got up to leave

"Wait! What was-" he jumped up in front of her.

"Smart people"

"Huh?"

"I like smart people so... Bye" she smiled at him and started to walk but he pulled her by her left arm and hugged her making her flinch in pain. Wearing an oversize cardigan was wrong decision after all.

"You... Leave!"

"No Jennette i like you! I like you so much!! more then any of my girlfriends trust m-"

She groaned in pain "Lee Hajoon leave me it's hurts!"

"No first say yes then..." He tightened the hug which caused her more pain.

"Fucking hell.. Just NO MEANS NO!" she pushed him with her left hand and kicked him on his shin.

.

.

.

Cafeteria was on the corner so Sooya fast walked there with two boys following her.

"Why are we following her?" Ijekiel whispered to Nichole

"She said let's go" Nichole just shrugged

"Then why am i here?"

"Because i'm here oww-" he bumped into Sooya's back "hey why did you stop- oh!"