23- 𝑺𝒏𝒐𝒘 & 𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅

In a quite classroom with both hand under her chin, she was looking at the math problems

In a quite classroom with both hand under her chin, she was looking at the math problems. With a deep breath she looked outside the window. It was a beautiful afternoon. Birds were flying around, bunch of school kids were playing on the field and her...

she here sitting in this boring math class thinking 'what exactly is happening in life?'

It has been 6 months since the kidnapping incident and things.... were chaotic. The kidnapper was actually a past workers son. His father betrayed the Obelias and went to jail. His son thought his father was innocent and it was Obelias fault so he wanted to take away one of their precious things. As Alpheus took the case when he first attacked Jennette (A.N. the 2nd chapter accident where our oc took her place) he targeted their child too.

After that insident they realised how risky it is for their kids to show themselves openly on media. Therefore they came up with a solution that from now on, no Obelian or any company involved with them will not show any minors. And obelian kids will only show themselves to media when they are ready for it.

Athanasia being a new actor they doubled her guards. But that's not something Jennette's worried about right now.

in that quite class room, the only thing ringing on her ears was '𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑨!' when she first heard her mother she almost screamed "i got into KD ent." But she couldn't. She couldn't say it. First of all she is scared of Penelope and second, wanting to go work on an unknown company when she just got attacked by a kidnapper just few months back, felt unfair to her parents.

She knew maybe she will never get a chance like this because KD entertainment was actively working on this girl group and next group on that company will be at least 5 to 7 years later.

When Sooya first got to know her best friend will not join the trainee program with her, she was so angry. They almost had a fight, Jennette forced her to be a trainee only with the promise that she will join her after 6/7 month. But now if she finds out about this America thing, Jennette just can imagine the chaos she would make.

Before she could think more suddenly a loud *BANG* happened in front of her making her jolt out of her thoughts.

"JENNETTE! this is the 6th time I've called you. Care to share with the class what you were thinking so seriously" she jumped up and bowed "I'm so sorry i was just..." Before she can continue someone from the back yelled "teacher forgive her.. today is her last class here!"

"Yes teacher she's going to America!!" another student said making the teacher glance at Jennette "is that true?" Jennette nodded lowering her head. Math teacher signed and patted her shoulder "it's okay kid. Don't be a trouble maker on America too. You are a good kid, i wish you all the best." hearing the bell teacher turned around "so that's it for today's class don't forget homeworks tomorrow!"

As soon as teacher left Jennette turned back and made a sad face while saying "you guys are the best!! I'll miss you all!"

.