06- 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈

"Okay it was a bad idea"

Jennette, who was in rain for one hour finally realized she'll get cold soon.

It's still heavily raining...

"Where should i go?" she looked around noticing this is an unknown area.

'I should just walk back... But i wanna knowww if It's the same as normal world' Jennette always wanted to roam around since she came to this world. But 2 year back her legs was injured so she couldn't and how both her parents being over protective.

'Let's walk little farther' she was about walk away from the alley but noticed something

"What the-" 'that cat is not dead right?' she saw a white and brown cat laying on the street.

'It's gonna die if i keep it in the rain like this' she ran to the cat and picked it up.

"It's not dead thank god!" she looked at the sleeping cat on her lap then took a deep breathe.

Jennette got up from the floor with the cat on her lap then start walking.

.

"Acchoo! I think i'm lost... GREAT!" she pulled out her phone from pocket just to found it soked in water.

"GOD this cat's gonna die!! Where is this place? No cabs seriously? Arghh wher-" someone grabbed her hand and pulled her.

"What the hell!" jennette balanced herself then looked at the person who pulled her.

"Hey! Do you wanna die or something?" a dark blue haired guy pointed at the car that just passed her.

"Ah- Ow.. thank you" Jennette Bowed to the guy.

Both stayed silent for a moment not knowing what to say

"You need help?" he pointed at the cat on her lap.

'Can i trust this random guy' She thought for a second.

"Yes actually. Can you tell me if there's any veterinarian's office nearby?"

"There's one but it's little far...umm.. I have a moterbike" he pointed at his bike "i can drop you off and that cat looks almost dead" he asked carefully not wanting to sound like a creep.

"Ah.. are you sure?" 'no the question is am i sure?' jennette at this point don't even know what to do.

"Yeah if you're not uncomfortable" he went and started his bike.

'As if i have a choice..'

"Jennette, my name is jennette" she said as she sat on the back sit.

"I'm Nichole" he said putting on his helmet.

.

"Ma'am the cat you brought don't have an owner" a lady from the office said to Jennette.

Jennette looked at the sleeps cat.