04- 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?

'Is this a 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 kinda thing because what is this?' Jennette thought while looking at a small blonde kid sitting beside her munching an apple.

Half an hour ago...

Jennette woke up by a weird dream. She saw Penelope crying and Anastacius hugging her. They were talking about someone they couldn't save. But before knowing anything Jennette woke up.

Penelope helped her walking to washroom and stuff. 'she is a good mom' Jennette smiled and said "thanks mom" and Penelope also smiled.

Then suddenly the door opened. A blonde man walked in carrying A BLONDE KID!!!

Wait... 'There's no way' Jennette thought.

The blonde man walked up to her and asked "Honey do you remember me?" with a sad smile and caressed Jennette's hair.

'Anastacius de Alger Obelia. owwmyygodd... he is so ho- wait no!! he is my dad...yeah DAD!!???' Jennette wanna scream but she was shocked about something else then pointed at the kid.

"NOONA~" the little boy screamed and jumped from Anastacius' lap to Jennette's bed. "God... careful, your sister is not fully recovered 𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲" Jennette just keep on looking at the little boy who was.... adorable.

'Where the hell did this character came from? Did i miss a something? I mean i did skip some Jennette's back story but there's no way she had a whole brother right?'

Before she could think more the adorable kid said "noona noona i missed you so muchh~" and hugged her. Jennette didn't know what to do so she hugged his little body and looked at her parents. They smiled at each-other and penelope said "he don't know about your memory loss and we thought it's better not to tell him. I hope you are okay with it?" Jennette nodded and said "i missed you too" in a small voice 'he has green eyes like penelope'

And like that, now the little boy who was her brother somehow, sitting beside her bed munching apple. Penelope looked at Jennette's confused face then laughed "this was the exact face you made when we told you, we were having another baby" and laughed more while hitting Anastacius' back. "Ouch honey that hurts~" Anastacius said with a pout, pealing an apple.

'They are cute' Jennette smiled. "Mom how old is Archie?" before Penelope could answer Archie gasped dramatically "noona... How can you say that?? I'm almosttt three see like this" he hold up 3 flingers "you taught me remember?" he said with a pout. 'Wow father son looks the same pouting' Jennette laughed and said "yeah i remember sorry" patting Archie's head.

"Athy wanted to come so they'll all visit you today and doctor said we can take you home tomorrow" Anastacius said passing a rabbit looking apple piece. 'It doesn't match his character' jennette thought looking at the apple and took a bite.

She thought something and decided to ask anyway.

"By the way dad, i saw Ijekiel here yesterday and his mom" 'i need to know more about Ijekiel' Jennette thought and looked at Anastacius. "Ijekiel? You mean Ijekiel Alpheus? Isn't he Alpheus' son? How do you know him and.." before Anastacius could ramble more Jennette said "i saw his mom by chance yesterday when i sneaked out and somehow met him" and smiled innocently hoping that'll work. "first of all don't do that again that's dangerous you could fall and about that boy... Don't talk to him" Anastacius said frowning a little while pealing another apple. "He think of me as some kind of devil or something, that brat" Anastacius snorted leaving jennette confused.

'What's exactly wrong with them? Should i ask? But then again who on earth will tell an twelve year old about business problems' "okay" Jennette nodded.

"But do you know why Mrs. Alpheus here?" She asked munching apple.

"I just know She had a tumor and they were planing her operation so maybe it's that but i'm not sure i'll ask Roger" He said looking at Archie who is now sleeping beside me.

"So you both are not on bad term?" Jennette asked with a surprise 'then why did Ijekiel reacted like that?'

"No what are you- he's our trusted lawyer. Who said that? That boy?" Anastacius suddenly laughed. "You don't have to worry about that. Just ignore him, told you he think of me as some kinda of evil villain haha! I'll go see if your uncle came." he laughed and left.

'What..? At least give me a clear answer' Jennette groaned then felt a small hand holding hers.

'This kid is adorable. Ah if i remember correctly there's another kid as author added some extra characters for character development i guess...

i wanna meet her. She was 13 year younger then him right so 2 right now?? So one year younger then Archie.... ' she looked at her sleeping brother.

' 𝗜𝗿𝗶𝘀, Ijekiel's younger sister who came only for one chapter in Ijekiel's backstory. She basically will get kidnapped.... Yeah that's another pitiful character.' she casually thought closing her eyes trying to sleep.

'Yeah whatever'

'.....'

After few second she frowned and opened her eyes again 'But as i know the story, can i... No wait i should not change- but HOW CAN I STOP MYSELF KNOWING SOMEONE'S GONNA GET KIDNAPPED argghh!!'

Jennette groaned holding her hair looked at her brother muttered "i need a lollipop, i'm loosing my mind". 'why am i craving lollipop suddenly?' She was confused as she never used to crave candy.

'Nothings gonna happen to Archie right? He was never mentioned in the fanfiction and Penelope's character was never this cheerful. I hope nothing bad's gonna happen. ' Jennette bit her bottom lip and took a deep breath.

.

.

It's evening now. Athanasia and Diana came first. Jennette saw diana and thought she was an angel. They laughed a lot, then Jennette got to know they actually moved her from jeju to Seoul via private jet. She was kinda sad they couldn't enjoy their vacation but they said it's okay atleast they were together.

Then Claude came with food. It was like a whole party.

Jennette was happy. She was happy to have a family....again.

A family that loves her.

Maybe not as Miyon but as their Jennette.

Maybe she always craved for family love which she never had. She wanted to protect it.

That day she promised one thing to herself "This life will be a life i always wanted to live. Not many people gets to live twice. Who cares if i'm in a book right now. I wanna live a happy life with the people who loves me. I don't care if i'm being greedy and going against the rules, i will fulfill my dreams. In this life i wanna be happy. Shine bright like a 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 even on the darkest night"

A.N.. Another chapter done!!!! How's everyone liking the story so far? Next chapter's gonna be a timeskip cause.... Why not haha.

Happy reading \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/