22- 𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕

'It's raining again

'It's raining again..'

In front of the giant glass window Jennette was waiting for her parents to call her. She is finally getting discharged. These 5 days in hospital was so exhausting she just wanna go home and sleep for 2 days straight.

'I'm cold. How long are they gonna-'

"𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆!?"

Moving her eyes away from the window she looked behind then went to sit on a bench right in front of the window.

"No i'm not..."

"𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖- 𝒂𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉!" Sooya form the opposite side plopped on her bed groaning.

"Bruh why are you acting like he'll murder you or something. He's seems like a nice guy... Right?" Last part was more like a question because she herself was not sure how that blue haired guy is.

"𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒔𝒔. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒍 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒑... 𝑯𝒆'𝒔-"

2 days ago when they were on the canteen, after dropping their audition news Sooya saw Nichole without mask for the first time and almost got a heart attack. He was the same guy she saw on one of her classmates bag hanging as a photo card. On top of that the way he said "Miss thug is my junior now? Woah It's gonna be interesting!"

Even thinking about him give her chills "𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒓𝒉𝒉 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑳!"

Jennette flinched and moved her phone away from her ear "well good for me then. Good luck with your HELL life! Bye."

"𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏?"

"I'll tell you later byeee!"

"𝑾𝑨𝑰𝑻 𝑱𝑬𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑻-"

She pressed the red button and placed her phone beside her then closed her eyes 'what can i explain when i myself have no idea what to do next' leaving a deep breath she looked outside. Even just looking at the rain makes her heart at ease. The sound or rain hitting on glass was so peaceful, she wanted to sleep right there. After some time she got up and stretched her right hand.

"Did my parents forgot about their lovely daughter?" While murmuring she turned to leave but saw the brown haired woman coming towards her "oh Auntie Irene, hello!" she bowed and smiled.