19- 𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

"Oh- sunbae

"Oh- sunbae.. I thought you went home"

"Mrs Obelia was discussing something important with my mom so..." Ijekiel pulled up a plastic bag which contains porridge for Jennette "I'm here to drop this off"

The blonde girl nodded and pointed towards the door with her thumb "i just saw... she's still sleeping"

Few minutes after Jennette fell asleep, Claude and felix came. Penelope and Diana arrived after 1 hour. They were able to inform Anastacius and Roger as they landed. Both of them were shocked and furious. They immediately rushed to the hospital but had leave in few minutes due to the criminal being someone insider.

After another 2 hour Archie woke up. Penelope took him to Iris' room as he was pleading to see her. Doctor who came to check Iris told Penelope to wake Jennette up and feed her something because she needs to take her medicine.

Meanwhile Ijekiel's mother was constantly nagging him to go home and rest for the day, he didn't wanted to but eventually gave in. When he was leaving, Jennette's food arived so he said he'll drop that off to her room and check on her if she woke up or not.

When he came in front of her room he saw Athanasia was coming out of Jennette's room.

"You can give that to me" Athanasia smiled and took the plastic bag from him. They were under the same entertainment company so they crossed paths many times.

"Okay then.. See you" Ijekiel bid bye and Athanasia bowed. After only 2 or 3 steps he heard a loud sound as something heavy falling on the floor. He turned around and saw the blonde girl she rushed inside of the room next to her.

"OMG JENNETTE!"

hearing Athanasia's scream he also rushed inside and his eyes widened.

The small black haired girl who's suppose to be on bed was now on the floor, groaning.

He ran to her, kneeled down and grabbed her by her shoulders to keep her straight.

"Athanasia call the doctor QUICK!" Ijekiel looked at Jennette who was clearly in pain.

Athanasia got up from the floor and ran outside.

"...lease.."

Jennette muttered in between her cry. She was heavily breathing while leaning on ijekiel's shoulder.

"Oh god how did this...." Ijekiel saw on his right, her IV pole was on the floor which made the sound.

She muttered something while panting trying to catch breath.

"Jennette.." Ijekiel tried calling her while picking her up from the floor. Her eyes were still close but tears were running down from it.

He layed her down on her bed then picked up the iv pole. He leaned down to the groaning girl and touched her cheek "Jennette, can you hear me? it's okay.. Calm down..". He don't know if she could listen to him or not but looking at her, he just felt like he should say that.