͐͏͍͖r̰̣̼͓͕̋̅̃̿e͉̟̳̬̤͔͒̍ͪͤ͐͘s͑͑ͨ̍͏p͍̺̖̯̮͖͋̄̉̔ͧͮa̛̻̘ͨ̄̆w̡̟͍͈͒̉ṇ͈͖̹̘̯̊̑̏͗́

Darkness.

It is not beginning or end, nor death or life. It was simply the absence of all perception, a total shadow of mind. A cloak, that under which everything is hidden.

And that's where the ending really begins.

As most everyone knows, the VenturianTale siblings live for adventure, seeking them through games and family and friends. Until now, simple feats of reality would suffice as an adventure, as it does for most. But now, there was something else at hand.

Friends were lost.

Sacrifices were made.

Journeys were had.

Battles were won.

They faced doom.

They faced destruction.

They faced war.

They faced death.

They fought.

They defended.

They believed.

They prevailed.

I suppose that some might call that chaos, or mayhem, or just plain unpleasant. Other will claim that it's the farthest from fun that you can get, or it's just traumatic. Most will agree that it's nothing that anyone would do all over again, and that anyone would want to just go home and try to forget.

But last time I checked, they weren't there to live it.

The siblings got to embark on the journey of a lifetime, fighting through every enemy that came after them. They were able to dash through the fantasies that any fanboy or girl would only dream of catching a fleeting glimpse of. They were able to look the characters that they'd created in the face, shake their hands. They stared death in the face, and pushed past it to save one another. They fought through fire and fury and danger to save each other, and gave it all in the end.

Now isn't that what you'd call a true adventure?

VenturianTale.

The warriors.

The leaders.

The enders of chaos.

The bringers of hope.

The dreamers.

The believers.

The True Adventurers.

They trekked through the bowels of Aperture Science to face a rogue AI. They ran through an apocalypse and brought faith back to a broken team. They marched to war alongside comrades to defend their home. They stood against impossible odds and braved the unknown to face a dragon. They stood, they fell, they got back up, and they prevailed. And they'd do it all over again.

How?

Like true gamers.

Click respawn.