Chapter 31- Warriors Rising

As the sun set over the High School, our heroes seemed to have reached their final destination. Their final fight. Their final victory... Or their final destruction.

Ready or not, this would be the end.

Casket grinned, circling the foursome with a devious look in his flaring red eyes. "Guess what?!" He exclaimed, hopping up and down excitedly like a child. "Remember what I asked when you all went in after Isaac? 'Bout how I wanted to control everything? Well look at me!" He extended both hands. "I'm a player now!"

The siblings exchanged fearful glances. Cierra spoke up. "What do you mean 'a player?'"

Jimmy rolled his eyes, still grinning. "I mean that I'm like you! I can spawn anything and everything, right here and right now!"

To demonstrate, he pulled up a holographic inventory like Jordan's and scrolled through. "Let's see..." He mused. "Boss fight beginning in 3..."

Two velociraptor NPCs spawned at his side.

"2..."

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy appeared behind him.

"1..."

Slenderman, Rake, and Jeff NPCs spawned in front of him, their eyes dead and glowing red, unlike their living counterparts.

"Start!"

Three Weeping Angels formed a line behind the creepy pastas.

The fight was on.

"I'll take the raptors!" Jordan called, readying his gun. "Isaac, you get the animatronics! Bethany, the Pastas! Cierra, get the Weeping Angels!"

"Got it!" The three called back to him.

Jordan nodded, dashing to the side to draw the Raptors away from the fray. The first one roared, rearing its head and charging forward. He deftly dodged, getting a few good shots to its side before it lurched back. He fired at them again to hold them back before turning his gaze to the rectangular courtyard. He ran in its direction, firing backwards as he struggled to maneuver in his armor. He'd fight them there.

Cierra clutched her portal gun tightly as the Weeping Angels faced her ominously. Don't blink... Don't blink... She told herself continuously. She backed up slowly, racking her brain for possible ways out of the situation. The Angels' faces stayed frozen in their place, their hands covering their eyes. She forced her own to stay open, but at long last she had to blink. The Angels moved.

The Pastas immediately leapt into action, Slenderman's tentacles waving about behind him as the sound of static filled the air. Jeff grinned madly, his bloodshot eyes widened as he approached with knife in hand. Rake screeched, skittering about on the asphalt on all fours. His glowing white eyes flared, reminding her of Bry. She quickly drew her sword, adjusting her helmet. Rake was the first to jump forwards, leaping at her with hands extended. She swung as hard as she could, and the Rake yelped as he was knocked to the side with a thud. He got back up slowly, hissing. Jeff lunged forward, swiping his knife. Bethany parried with her sword, pushing forward and knocking him off balance. Slender kept walking forward, Bethany's vision blurring as he approached. He was going to be harder to fight than ever.

Isaac narrowed his eyes, stepping backwards to face the row of seemingly lifeless animatronics. He hissed (which he found immensely cool, since he couldn't do that before becoming a zombie and it sounded really awesome), lashing his tongue (even though it wasn't really a tongue per se) at them. The second he averted his eyes, there was a screeching "SKREEEEE" as Bonnie lifted his head, followed by Freddy and Chica. Bonnie was the first to coma after him, dashing forward with robotic movements as his arms swayed stiffly at his side. Isaac's tongue wrapped it around his torso, sending him tumbling side to side. He released, and Bonnie was reduced to a pile of sparking parts. "This is so cool!" Isaac crowed.

This Isn't A Game Anymore (VenturianTale fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें