Chapter 7- Explanations

"ISAAC!" Someone shouted.

        Gertrude rushed back into the room, dropping the glasses of lemonade that she was holding. The glass shattered, making a mess of the floor. Not as messy as the bloodstained window with a gaping hole in the middle. "What happened?!" She cried. "There were three of you before!"

        Johnny Toast burst into the room, a huge gash down his arm and panting heavily. "Ghost has gone Casket," He wheezed. "It was the fox-" He then noticed that the room was in a panic. "Where's the fourth one?"

        "I don't know!" Cierra said, looking around frantically. "The lights went out, and then he was gone!"

        "It wasn't one of the animatronics," Toast said, furrowing his brow. "They've gotten themselves busy with a poker set I lent them. Toilet Toucher found his way into the bathroom and left, so here's how I see it: One person missing, one psychopath at large. Put the pieces together."

        "Jimmy's the one who attacked us, right?" Bethany asked, acting as if she didn't know. After all, Toast didn't know them and they didn't have enough time to explain how they knew him.

        Toast nodded. "That's right... You don't know. I will explain later, then. For now we need a safe place to hide."

        "What is going on?!" Shouted a man's voice from the next room over. "You haven't broken my TV, have you?"

        The owner of the voice stepped into the room, a shotgun in his hands. His white shirt was stained with various foods, the jean jacket that he wore over it torn in places. He scratched his disheveled beard with his free hand, his bald head reflecting the lights in the room(it was evident that he had not showered in quite some time).

        "Well," Gertrude stuttered. "Honey, there's been an issue-"

        "Yeah, I can tell!" He snapped, voice raspy. "We have robot animals gambling in the backyard. Is the toiler man gone?"

        "Yes, he's gone, and the robots won't hurt us." Gertrude said, ushering him out of the room. "Just go upstairs and... play dolls with Sally."

        "What?!"

        "Yeah Papa! Come play dolls!" A young girl's voice from upstairs shouted enthusiastically.

        "Oh, you've done it now!" Another young voice said, but this time male. The siblings recognized the voice as Billy.

        "Gertrude!" Achachalla shouted. "I will not play with dolls-"

        "Of course you do," Gertrude said hurriedly, pushing him up the stairs. "Have fun, you two!"

        Papa Acachalle went into Sally's room muttering something about "Boxes" and "Hostages."

        Gertrude clapped her hands together. "Now that he's gone, we can get to the bottom of this. Who are you four, where is the fourth, and who took him?"

        "Well," Jordan started.

        "Jimmy Casket-"

        "Our computer-"

        "Exploded and then we-"

        "This huge tunnel-"

        "Ok, stop." Toast said. "One at a time. I am getting the feeling that you four are not from around here. Which Realm do you come from?" He sat down on a chair and waited for a response.