Foreward

• Dedicated to The VenturianTale Crew

When the VenturianTale crew finds an old computer that they accidentally break, it opens a world that they never knew existed: their own. From Skyrim to Minecraft, they must traverse their own games to finally make it home. But with Jimmy Casket following in their steps, their adventure quickly becomes life or death.

Just as Venturain said, "It's a tale worth telling!"

((trailer above))

Really quickly, I would like to acknowledge that Bethany Frye drew the pictures of VenturianTale and the logo as well, I just edited into a cover. So they're not mine! Also, credit to SylarGrimm for the title... She drew something with the same name (Although I didn't know at the time that I was starting this. It's got the same idea, too! lol. Coincidences are cool.) Also, go look at her drawing with the same title because it's awesome.

This book includes blood, so if you're squeemish I don't recommend reading this... It's a bit hard to avoid in a book where the main antagonist is "the world's most renowned murderer." I'll avoid it when I can, though.

Thank you for reading and enjoy! 

Games included in this story:

Gmod

Left 4 Dead

Minecraft

Portal

Fallout