Author's Note

Greetings, Fellow Adventurers!

Thank you for reading my story!!

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to support this book from the very beginning. You all know who you are. <3 When I first began this story, I had no clue what I was going to do with it. I just sat down and started writing. Eventually I reached a point where I had no clue where the story was supposed to go and really stopped to plan everything out. When I got bored of this, I scanned through the VenturianTale stories that were already out there. I noticed a common theme very quickly: They were mostly romances. I found this odd, since the channel focuses on adventure and I'd expected fan fictions to mirror that. It was about then that I decided to break through the common and expected to create an epic fantasy that defied any predefined story types. I'd seen nothing like this that had multiple games, and wanted to be the first one to do it.

I really never could have done this without your support. All of you. Yeah, you. The one reading this right now. Your continued votes and comments kept me going, and let me know that what I write is good enough. I have a habit of bashing myself about whatever I write, and your comments really help me get into the perspective of "Okay, everything I write does not suck. I'm improving. I got this." I really can't thank you all enough for that.

Feel free to ask me any questions you like- I'm doing a QnA W/ the Author thing next chapter, so if you have anything you'd like to know, post it down below.

That is all for this book. If you enjoyed, please leave a comment or follow me if you'd like. And I will see you... Next time. *salutes*