11

3th POV

Monica, Maria and Carol are sitting at the table while the rest of them are doing little tasks to prepare themself for the upcoming flight tomorrow. "Well, I could use a co-pilot." Carol says to Maria. " No. No, I... I can't. I can't leave Monica." Maria says. " Why? It's okay. I can stay with grandma and pop-pop." Monica replies. " There's no way I'm going baby It's too dangerous." Maria says. "Testing brand new aerospace tech is dangerous. Didn't you used to do that?" Monica questions. Maria looks at Carol " Your plan is to leave the atmosphere in a craft not designed for the journey, and you anticipate hostile encounters with a technologically superior foreign enemy. Correct?" In response Carol smiles and shrugs her shoulders.

"That's what I'm saying. You have to go." Monica says. " Monica..." Maria says looking at her daughter. "You have the chance to fly the coolest mission in the history of missions. And you're gonna give it up to sit on the couch and watch Fresh Prince with me? I just think that you should consider the kind of example you're setting for your daughter." Monica says to her mother while Maria looks at Carol for help but instead of helping Carol is just laughing then Carol gives Monica a thumps up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carol and Monica are sitting in front of the front door while Thalia is standing behind them waiting until Monica has to step in the car. "Your Mom's lucky. When they were handing out kids, they gave her the toughest one. Lieutenant Trouble." Carol says "You remember." Monica asks. Carol looks at the jacket that lays in Monica's lap "Is that mine?" Monica tries to hand it over to her but Carol quickly protest "No, no. You hang onto it until I come back. But there is something that I need your help with. I can't wear these Kree colors anymore, and since you're obviously the only person around here with any sense of style..." "Thanks Carol." Thalia says sarcastically while she looks down at Carol.

Carol goes standing beside Thalia and she presses a few buttons in her suit which allows Monica to change the colors. Monica presses a buttons and the suit change to yellow. "No". She presses some buttons again and the suit change to orange, blue and yellow. "Uh-uh." "No" Monica and Thalia says at the same time. Monica tries again, the suit changes to black with neon lights lining the stripes. " Definitely not" Thalia says. Carol looks at Monica her shirt. "Well, since we're on the same team..." Monica changes the colors and Carol's suit changes to a blue suit with yellow stripes and red gloves. "How do I look?" "Fresh." "perfect." They reply at the same time.