Intro

Of course I advice you to read Book 1 but my writing is pretty shitty there, it has gotten better (at least I hope).
But there are a lot of things that get relevant later, so you might wanna give it a try.

------------------------------------

Summary Book 1:

During an interrogation Spencer Reid has met Dr. Nikolaj Avalon Atlas, four years younger, smart, beautiful, confident and terrifying.

She is the FBIs secret weapon, called 'the breaker', who will make every unsub talk and works cases alone as her security clearance is higher.

Without knowing why Ava had kissed Spencer and a while later they had started sleeping with each other. It had taken Reid months to finally ask her what they were and after a small fight Ava had finally opened up. Two month ago they had started an "official something", not letting anyone from the outsideworld know they are a thing as Ava has a dark secret, a stalker named John, who controls her life and has connections to the FBI but she doesn't want to tell Spencer more.

The team knows that Spencer has a girlfriend, but they don't know it is Ava, they think her name is Evelyn.

--------------------

This is a smutty and reaaaally fluffy fanfic with an entire plot, so (mostly) not just sex. But this is the smuttiest book of the series.

                               -------

I'm sorry for major grammar mistakes or wrong punctuation, I'm not a native speaker, so please have mercy with me but let me know :)

In some chapters the thoughts of one of them are written in.

Yes, I know, I am overly detailed, but I'm autistic so I can't help it.

Yes, the chapters are long, my thoughts are for the App-users who have to face endless adds after every second chapter, so... yeah. Usually the chapters are around 4000 words.

I do mention a lot of cases and it is not just focused on Spencer and Ava but it gets better, as well as my writing. I might re-write the first chapters in Book 1 when the entire series is published.

I'll add trigger warnings to each chapter, if you have questions, just ask me. ❤❤❤❤

-------------------------------------------