The Arkansas case

TW: mention of a case, mention of death, mention of a dead body, mention of drugging, mention of sex trafficking, mention of sexual assault, mention of rape, mention of grooming, attempted rape (MC), hairpulling, penetrative sex, hard sex, angry sex

Oooof, this is going to be a tough case and it will push both of them to their limits... but also much closer to each other ❤

-------------
-------------

September 15th - monday

As the alarm rang at 4.30 Spencer was instantly awake while Ava slowly stretched and looked over at him. "Good morning, Baby" she whispered before she got up and disappeared in the bathroom. He smiled to himself, thinking about the previous day until she came back out and he walked in.

Ava was in underwear and just about to pull her jeans up as Spencer came back from the bathroom. She was facing the bed as his eyes wandered over her body, his mind remembering last night, he was instantly arroused and stepped behind her.

Reids hands stopped hers before she could pull the jeans up and his lips were instantly on her neck. "Dr. Reiiiiid, I'm getting dressed" she smirked and leaned against him, his hands stroking over her body. "You better stop then" Spencer breathed in her ear and she replied with a soft moan.

He pulled her against his crotch and Ava groaned as she felt his cock pressing against her core while his fingers hooked in her panty, pulling it down a little. "Oh, so you are going to fuck me now?" She moaned and reached with her hands in his neck as Spencer stroked over her core.

"Yes, if you are a good girl and bent over" his bedroom voice made her moan loudly again as she did, hands leaning on the bed. Reid pulled down his boxershorts and lined his cock up with her opening, slowly pushing in. "Oh, fuck, yes" Ava growled as he grabbed her waist hard and started thrusting.

She was surprised as their usual morning-sex was slow and passionate, never before had he fucked her that hard in the morning. "God, Ava, fuck" Spencer groaned as he increased his pace, his fingers clawed in her skin. She replied with a deep moan and let her head hang for a second.

His eyes closed Reid kept going, thrusting deep and fast inside her, making Ava lose her mind. "Yes, Baby, like that" she breathed and he reached with one hand to her head, pulling her hair. "You like that, don't you?" He said and surprised them both with it, his cheeks turned a bit pinkish, while Ava could only moan, feeling shivers down her spine.

"Fuck yes, yes, yes" Ava growled and clawed her fingers in the sheets, trying her hardest to not shout out loud, as it was just five in the morning. "Good Girl" Reid said so quiet that Ava had almost misheard it but it pushed her over the edge. She came hard and cursed while Spencer came deep inside her, pulling her hair a little harder in the heat of the moment.

As he had recovered he pulled out of her and once again watched his cum slowly dripping out of Ava, who slowly stood up and turned around. "Dr. Reiiiid, You never fucked me like that in the morning" she smirked and softly kissed him, before she disappeared in the bathroom once again.

-

At eight they were all called in the conference room, Spencer was already there with Morgan and Emily as Ava came in, wearing a longsleeves shirt that was a bit too short and showed a thin line of skin. She stopped at the table and leaned down next to Emily looking at a crime scene picture as her shirt slipped up and revealed the bruises that Reid had left there that morning.

He and Morgan both starred at her back, Spencers cheeks turning red while Derek just confronted her. "What is that, you got railed last night?"

Ava tilted her head and looked at them, a soft smirk on her face. "Not just last night, Derek, this morning as well."