Sunday

TW: penetrative sex, rough sex, hairpulling, oral sex (Spencer receiving)

Yeah, again a bit smutty, buuuut I need to push them both a little, I can't wait for Spencer to tell her the three magic words but he is such a nice guy and following the advice of Madme Bouvier and I feel like Ava isn't ready yet...

------------
------------

August 17th - Sunday

It was almost seven and Spencer was still sleeping, while Ava sat downstairs in Mary's office waiting for the call that she hated. Strike seven her phone rang.

A: "Good morning, John."
J: "Good morning, Nikolaj, how are you today?"
A: "Tired"
J: "Not good, Didn't you get enough sleep?"
A: "Nope"
J: "Why not?"
A: "Busy"
J: "Oooh, you got a lot of work recently, huh?"
A: "Yes"
J: "What are your plans for the next week?"
A: "Work"
J: "Nikolaj... please say more than one single word... That is... pissing me off." A: "I have a lot of work ahead."
J: "That's better Nikolaj"
A: "Good to hear"
J: "So what is going on in your life?"
A: "Not much"
J: "Nikolaj!"
A: "That were two words!"
J: "That's not what I'm talking about."
A: "Okay. There is just a lot of work."
J: "Oh Nikolaj, Nikolaj, Nikolaj... I mean your private life."
A: "I don't have a private life. Too much work."
J: "That is too bad, Nikolaj. I would love to see you as a mother... you know... keep the... family line."
A: "Never gonna happen, John."
J: "Don't say that, Nikolaj."
A: "I'll stick to that."
J: "We will talk about that in a year again."
A: "Can't wait for that. Will be the same answer."
J: "We'll see, Nikolaj. Have a great day."

As soon as he had hung up Ava chased over to the bathroom and threw up in the sink.

"Ava, are you okay?" She heard Hotchs voice from her phone. "What was that?"

"I threw up!"

"I heard that but why?" Hotch asked concerned.

"Just thinking about that... I... no..." Ava felt a shiver down her spine.

"You have to tell him" Hotch quietly said. "What if he figures it out?"

"It is NOT in any of my files" Ava replied harshly. "If he knows... I don't wanna know what he will do."

She hang up and slowly sat down on the bathroom floor while the tears came. The only one who had a right to know, was Reid. And she couldn't tell him.

-

As Ava came back in the bedroom, Spencer was still asleep, so she crawled back into bed and cuddled herself in his arms. "Too early" he mumbled.

Quietly laughing Ava placed a soft kiss on his cheek before she slipped down a little and trailed kisses down his chest. "Still too early" Spencer growled but Ava slowly kissed her way down to his boxershorts, causing him to inhale sharply. "What are you doing there, Ava?"

She giggled and reached in his boxers, closing her hand around his shaft and circling his tip with her tongue, Spencers dick already getting hard. "Fuck, Ava" he groaned as she closed her lips around his shaft and began sucking it, her hand still moving as well. As Ava looked up, she saw his eyes still closed, but his mouth slightly open, a quiet moan escaping.

"God, Ava, I... Fuck... yes" Reid breathed and opened his eyes, only to see Ava with his cock in her mouth. She was again surprised by the 'yes' he had added and sucked him a little stronger, quietly moaning herself. Spencer reached down and clawed his fingers in her hair, heavily breathing with his eyes still closed. Ava took her time, switching between strong sucking and softly carassing his tip with her tongue, paying attention to what he seemed to like the most. "Oh fuck, Ava" he growled once more, not believing that this was really happening and NOT a dream. As Ava used her other hand to gently stroke over his balls, he tensed and came in her mouth.