The calm before the storm

TW: penetrative sex

-----------
-----------

November 25th - Friday
(Spencers thoughts)

It was 5.30am and they were about to leave as Ava suddenly hit her forehead. "Shit I need to write it down" she walked in the office and leaned down on the table while writing. Spencer was amazed how good her back looked in that tight jeans and felt a soft movement in his pants.

Fuck. Down boy. No, we have to leave.

He rolled his eyes trying to think of something else but as Ava moved her weight from one leg to the other he was rockhard and wanted her.

Fuck, I...

Spencer slowly stepped behind her, stroked his hands over her back and then reached for her waist, pulling her against his crotch. "Dr. Reiiiiid" she quietly breathed and kept writing. Ava felt his arrousal, already knowing where this was leading and it turned her on that HE was initiating it. "Dr. Reiiiid, I have work to do now that I got the promotion" Ava smirked as she felt his hands slowly running under her pullover and over her back.

"Oh don't get distracted, I'm just standing here" Spencer said and opened her bra, letting his fingers run over her breasts. Ava rolled her eyes back and stood up, leaning against him. Instantly she felt his lips on her neck, placing the softest kisses on her skin. "Dr. Reiiiiid, what are you doing there? I have work to do" Ava whispered as his hands slowly opened her jeans.

He pushed her gently down so she leaned on the table before Reid nestled her jeans and panty down to her knees. Ava quietly moaned as she heard him opening his his belt, her core pulsating in desire. "Oh fuck yes, fuck me hard" she moaned as Spencer pushed in from behind, starting in a deep and heavy pace, his hands on her waist.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me harder, fuck me harder" Ava breathed and made a step to the side to spread her legs further. Spencer groaned deeply and rolled his eyes back, not believing what they were doing so early in the morning. He opened his eyes again and considered pulling her hair back but knew that she would have to do it again and they were already late now.

"Spencer Reid, you fuck me so gooooood" Ava growled and Spencer snorted surprised, increasing his pace a little. Ava leaned her head on her hands and moaned again deeply, her eyes closed. "Oh God, yes, don't stop, I'm gonna cum" She suddenly breathed and tensed. Spencer kept going until he felt her walls clenching hard around his cock and let go.

A few thrusts later he came as well and deeply moaned, pulling her up to his chest. "Fuck Baby, you..." he whispered but couldn't finish this sentence, his orgasm was too intense. Ava leaned her head against his shoulder and smirked. "Whatever that was, Dr. Reid... it was gooooood."

"You're just too sexy in that jeans, Ava" Spencer whispered in her ear.

Ans in everything else...

"Oh, I better wear them more often then, hoping you will rail me like this every day."

"For the rest of your life" Spencer said and placed a soft kiss on her neck.

-

Ten minutes later they were on the road in Spencers car, Ava dropped him of at work and drove towards Safe Haven, a weird feeling in her stomach as her period was now ten days late.

Three hours later Ava was relieved, her period was just late and that might be due to the amount of stress she had had in the last couple days. As she chased up the stairs she bumped into Mary. "Oh Ava, love, what are you doing here?" She asked and pulled Ava in a hug.