What happens in Vegas...

TW: penetrative sex, rough sex, hairpulling

Yeah... another smutty Chapter... but Ava meets Spencers Mom ❤ and what happens in Vegas....

-----------
-----------

October 29th - saturday

"Damn, Ava" Spencer said as he saw Las Vegas through a huge window on the 18th floor. "But a normal hotelroom would have done the same."

Avas stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Yes, but I want to have Sex. And I don't want to have quiet sneaky sex" Spencer turned around and she smirked. "I want the wild and loud and passionate and hard sex."

Spencer leaned down and kissed her, his hands on her face. "Do you want it now?" He mumbled in the kiss while opening her jeans.

"I wouldn't say no to this" Ava replied and started walking backwards with him to the bedroom door. She had unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it down, stroking over his chest and shoulders. Suddenly she pulled away from the kiss, stripped her shirt over her head and jeans and panty down.

"Fuck me, Dr. Reid" Ava smirked, turned around and crawled slowly on the bed. Spencer quickly got rid of pants and boxershorts and followed, kneeling behind her. He stroked over her back and pulled her on his lap, Ava instantly snuggled herself against his chest, her head leaning on his shoulder. "Fuck me, Dr. Spencer Reid, fuck me hard."

Groaning deeply, Spencer gently pushed her down on all fours, causing Ava to squeek surprised. He raised himself a little, lined his cock up with her opening and pushed in. "Good girl, Ava" Reid growled in his bedroom voice and pulled her hips even closer, hands on her waist.

Ava moaned deeply as he began thrusting hard and deep. "Oh God, Ava" Spencer growled and closed his eyes, overwhelmed with pleasure. Her hands clawed in the sheets, Ava let her head hang, shouting dirty things at Reid.

Spencer kept going, moaning from time to time and as Ava raised her hips a bit he thought he would go insane. "Fuck, Baby, yes" he breathed and Ava replied with a deep groan, her head falling down on her hands. "You're gonna make me cum" she whined and Spencer stopped focusing and let go.

As he felt her orgasm he came as well and thrusted his cum inside her, moaning deeply. "Oh, FUUUUUCK" Ava pressed the words out and tried to catch her breath. As Spencer had calmed down a bit he stroked over her back, making slow and deep thrust as Ava was still in the middle of her climax. "Good girl."

"God, Spencer, you fucked me so good" Ava breathed as she had recovered and they were lying next to each other. "You really do, Spencer, Goooood, I..." she giggled "The sex with you is addictive."

Spencer smirked and slipped on top of her. "So is the sex with you, Ava" he whispered. "YOU are addictive. All of you."

"So are you Dr. Reid" Ava stroked over his face. "We should get dressed. I wanna meet your mom."

Spencers heart was exploding with love, these words were too perfect and he leaned his head back down for a kiss. Deep. Passionate. Demanding. But gentle. Ava felt the love in the kiss and softly stroked her fingertips down his spine, leaving a trail of goosebumps.

Both got lost and after a small eternity they made love, a slow and passionate rhythm, switching between a deep kiss and locking eyes. Ava forgot about John and the danger that emanated from him, all that was real was this intimate moment with Spencer until she suddenly imploded. A strong orgasm overrolling her, pushing Reid instantly over the edge as well. "God, Ava" he growled and let his head hang, not able to move anymore as the pleasure was too intense.