Constantly missing

TW: mention of masturbation, penetrative sex, rough sex, hairpulling

-----------
-----------

October 14th - friday

Ava had been gone for four days and Spencer missed her extremely, he had gotten used to have her around and whenever she wasn't there the apartment felt nothing but empty.

Last night she had sent him a picture of what she was wearing. Or what she was NOT wearing. The picture showed her lying on the bed, her bra, her stomach and no slip, her hand at her core. Spencer had starred at that picture, his dick rockhard, not believing that she had done that. A while later she had called and moaned in his ear, telling him what her fingers were doing. And once again Ava had asked him to join her and Reid had done it, lying on his bed, closed eyes he had jerked off while listening to her moan.

Spencer slowly shook his head and tried to focus back on work, Ava would come home today and he wanted to finish as early as possible.

She walked in at three and Spencer had a hard time to focus on work and keep the smile on his face from coming as he feared that Morgan would notice and ask questions again. He was starring at the file as suddenly Emily stood in front of him. "Got a new case, genius."

'God, no, please no' Reid thought, before he placed the keys in the book and walked over to Ava, who looked as dissappointed as he felt.

October 19th - wednesday

They arrived in the office at noon and Spencer instantly looked out for Ava, he couldn't wait to finally have her in his arms tonight. The case had been tough and he was beyond tired as his sleep was diffrent when Ava wasn't next to him. Reid saw her in the kitchen and walked over for a coffee, being instantly greeted with the soft scent of lavender as he stepped closer.

"Dr. Reid, how was your case?" She asked and leaned against the countertop, sipping on her coffee.

"Busy" he replied while pourring a coffee. "But we're finally home now."

"You have plans for tonight?"

A soft smile on his face Spencer looked at her. "Yeah, well, I... " he noticed that Prentiss and Morgan were listening to their conversation. "I... I'm going to spend the night with my girlfriend."

"Oh, I bet she missed you a lot" Ava smirked. "It must be hard for both of you to be seperated so often."

Reid snorted and had trouble not to laugh. "Yeah, it is."

"Alright, Dr. Reid, then have a... wonderful night with your girl" Ava winked at disappeared in her office.

Half an hour later she came to his desk, the Shakespeare Book in her hands.

-

As Reid came home he was excited as Ava had placed a note in the book.

There is a small
surprise for you at home,
Still here, A.

Now he closed the door behind him and turned the light on, looking around. Spencer saw it instantly, Ava had framed the pictures and placed them all over the apartment. One on the cupboard in the hallway, on the shelves, another one next to the TV.
Slowly walking to the bedroom Spencer saw more, on the nighttable and on the cupboard.

Ava, that is great,
I really like it.
I'm never gonna
Leave you and
I'm still here.

He texted her and sat down on the edge of the bed, the framed picture in his hand. It was the one from the wedding, the one he liked the most, both of them smiling at each other.