A new record

TW: penetrative sex, oral sex (Spencer receiving), oral sex (Ava receiving) fingering, masturbation (Ava)

Yes, yes, I swear... the last smutty chapter and this is going to be the smuttiest of all, as Ava fullfills Spencers secret fantasy 😉
Plus this chapter is the result of a bet I lost and a friend was allowed to chose a number...

-----------
-----------

July 8th - wednesday

Ava woke up at eight, still cuddled in Spencers arm and while she stretched he mumbled something in his sleep, pulling her closer. She placed a kiss on his chest and tried to get up but he wrapped his arms tighter around her. "Too early, Baby" he whispered and Ava giggled.

She placed another kiss on his chest and slowly stroked down his stomach, making Spencer inhale deeply as she reached inside his pants and closed her hand around his dick, softly moving her hand up and down his shaft. "What are you doing there, Ava?" He mumbled and moaned, his eyes still closed.

"Do you want me to stop, Dr. Reid?" She smirked.

Spencer moaned again and Ava felt his dick getting hard. "No" he breathed.

Ava slipped down and took his erection in her mouth, closing her lips around his shaft. "FUCK, Baby" Spencer growled and Ava let her tongue run over his tip before she sucked again as he lifted his head to look at her. She smirked and licked over his tip again before she climbed on his lap, pulled her slip to the side and guided his cock inside her.

"OH fuck yes" she breathed and started slowly moving while Spencer stroked up and down her legs, quietly moaning and not believing that this was NOT a dream. Ava grabbed his hands and intertwined their fingers, riding him even faster. She made a deep moan and looked at him. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, Fuck, I'm..." she growled and suddenly stopped moving as her climax hit her.

Her head snapped back and for a moment she stopped breathing, shouting his name. Spencer came as well and closed his eyes, a deep moan escaping his mouth.

"Oh, fuck Baby, I love sex in the morning" Ava smirked after a moment of recovery and let herself fall in the sheets beside him. For a moment they were silent until Ava got up. "I need a coffee."

Twenty minutes later Spencer had gotten up as well and walked in the kitchen, being greeted by Avas back only wearing underwear, leaning on the countertop impatiently waiting for the coffee to be ready. He was instantly arroused and walked over, wrapping his arms around her from behind and kissing her neck.

Ava softly moaned as his hands stroked over her lower abdomen and she felt his dick pressing against her back. "I want you, Ava" Reid whispered in her ear and nestled down her panty. Ava groaned as he grabbed her waist and penetrated her from behind, starting to thrust deep and slow inside her, she bented over a little more and instantly felt him thrust deeper. "Fuck Baby, yes" she whined and let her head hang begging him to fuck her harder.

He did, grabbing her waist harder and thrusting faster, a loud groan escaped his mouth as Ava suddenly leaned on her forearms and changed the angle once more. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum" Ava suddenly yelled and held her breath, Spencer felt her tighten and let go, following her over the edge a few thrusts later.

"You're a good girl, Ava" he whispered in her ear as he had gained back normalcy, still feeling Avas orgasm on his dick.

"God, Spencer, that was... Fuuuuck." She growled as he pulled out and as she felt his juice slowly running down her leg she smirked, thinking that this might be the reason behind the change. Ava made a step to the coffee mashine and leaned down on the countertop knowing that he would see it.