Is this paradise? (pt. 3)

TW: penetrative sex, rough sex, hairpulling

--------
--------

June 29th - Monday

Avas alarm woke them at 4.30am and she placed a soft kiss on his temple before she sneaked back in her room. As she took a shower, she realized how the hawaiian magic has hit her, she was head over heels.

Three hours later Ava walked downstairs, Morgan and Prentiss already there. Walking towards them, a young men suddenly blocked her way. "Hey, good morning, Beauty" he said and as Ava made a step to the right, he blocked her again.

Derek yelled. "Hey yo, dude, what's your problem man? She's my girl." The men looked at him and quickly walked off as Morgan had reached Ava and placed his arm around her shoulder.

"How do you handle this every day?" Emily asked Ava, who just shrugged.

"Trying to ignore it."

As Reid left the elevator with Luke, he saw Ava, and Morgans arm around her, instantly knowing that someone has once more hit on her at seven thirty in the morning.

"So Ava, last night you said you had a boyfriend?" Morgan asked, not pulling his arm from her shoulder.

"I say a lot of things."

"Yes, but that kind of got stuck in my mind" Morgan smirked.

"Well then keep it there, Derek, I like to keep my private life private" Ava freed herself from his arm as
Spencer and Luke reached them.

-

Six hours later they were not a step closer to arresting someone, they had a small profile but still nothing Garcia could work with. Spencer saw Ava quietly talking to Hotch before she disappeared. She came back two hours later but before she had reached the room another police officer tried to hit on her. Hotch saw it first and walked over.

"I have a boyfriend, so no" Ava said and the police officer didn't give up.

"Come on, he doesn't have to know."

In that moment Hotch reached them, Ava looked at him and smirked. "Tell him, Baby" she winked and walked in the conference room.

Two minutes later Hotch came back. "Don't do that again, Ava" he said trying to hide his amusement but the team just bursted out laughing and he joined.

-

"It is a weird fantasy he has" Alvez said.

"Well for you, maybe, but not for him" Prentiss replied and Ava added "Maybe it's not the fantasy of a hooker, maybe just the lingerie."

"And he fulfilled this fantasy with victim number one and now he tries to have this moment over and over again" Morgan said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't work. He will never get the same level of excitement" Prentiss interjected.

"But he doesn't know that" Morgan replied.

"Maybe we should focus more on the fantasy itself" Reid said. "Maybe he was just left by his girlfriend or wife because of this."

"What do you mean?" Morgan asked.

"What if he had the fantasy of having sex with a hooker but his partner didn't want to fulfill it?" Reid suggested.

"Then they were incompatible and he looked for it somewhere else" Luke jumped on the train.

"We have to go back to victim number one and how he had found her" Hotch said. "Morgan, Atlas, Reid, question her coworkers again."