Thoughts

TW: penetrative sex, oral sex (Ava receiving)

----------
----------

November 4th - friday

Ava had been gone since tuesday but she gave a livesignal every day, sometimes a call, sometimes a text. Spencer missed her immensly and had trouble falling asleep as his thoughts were driving him crazy. She had always sounded exhausted on the phone and he was worried about her.

Spencer heard the doorbell and looked at the clock, it was 7pm. He pressed the buzzer, wondering who would come by on a friday as he heard footsteps, instantly knowing it was Ava. As Reid could see her he was shocked, she looked skinnier, dark circles under her eyes and her hair a mess.

Ava instantly began crying as she saw him, falling into his arms that Reid wrapped around her, pulling her to his chest. "It's okay, Baby, you're home now."

He kissed her head, slowly walking inside with her before he closed the door with his foot and took Avas bag, throwing it on the floor. As she was still crying Spencer lifted her up and walked with her over to the couch, slowly sitting down, his arms still holding her as close as possible. "You're safe, Baby. You're safe" he whispered. Avas arms were wrapped around his neck, her head on his shoulder. "I'm still here, Snoopy. You're home, you're safe."

Ava had stopped crying and Spencer knew she was sleeping. 'What hell have you encountered this time?' He thought and stroked over her back before he nestled on her jacket and took it off. Carefully Reid got up and carried Ava to the bedroom where he gently layed her down on the bed and took her shoes off, wrapping the blanket around her.

He turned off the lights in the living room and grabbed a book before he crawled into bed to Ava who was deep asleep. For a moment Spencer read but couldn't concentrate as he always thought about what had happened to Ava. After another deep sigh Spencer put the book on the nighttable and turned of the light, slowly he slipped down a bit and wrapped his arm around Ava, holding her tight while slowly drifting off into sleep.

November 5th - saturday

"No, no, please, please don't, don't" Spencer woke up to a wincing Ava and for a moment he was irritated as she suddenly started screaming. "NOOOOOO, NOOOOOOO, DAAAAAVE, GET HIM OFF ME, DAAAAAHAHAAAAAAVE" it turned into a howl at the end. "DAAAAAVE, PLEEEEEEASE, NOOOOOOO, GET HIM OFF ME, GET HIM OFF ME."

Spencers heart was beating faster while he softly shook her shoulders, repeating his usual mantra. "Ava, Baby, wake up, it is just a dream."

Suddenly she opened her eyes and sat up, crying heavily, looking around confused. "Hey, hey, heeeeey Baby, I'm here. It was a dream, I'm here, it's okay, I'm still here" Spencer whispered while Ava tried to pull the blanket over her chest. She slowly realized that it had been a dream and tried to calm down her breath before she suddenly jumped up and ran into the bathroom.

Ava threw up in the toilet, twice, before her stomach calmed down a bit. She was shaking heavily as the floor was cold and she was sweaty. Suddenly there was a soft knock on the door. "Are you okay, Snoopy?"

"Yes, I'm... I'm fine... I'll be there in a minute" Ava replied and went over to the sink to brush her teeth. She slowly opened the bedroom door again and stepped out, seeing Spencer sitting on the edge of the bed, his face concerned. As he noticed her, Reid got up and made a step forwards, stopped and made a step backwards. "I... I need a shower" Ava quietly said.

"Okay, you need anything else?" He asked and Ava heard the worry in his voice.

"Nooo, Nooo... I... I'm okay" she whispered and Spencer closed the gap between them, pulling her in a tight embrace, not saying anything. "Can I... can I leave the door open? So I... know you are there?"