It's been a year

TW: mention of scars, penetrative Sex

This is a very long and veeeeery smutty chapter but hey... they hit a year so they can fuck a lot, right?

----------
----------

July 6th - Monday

Spencer woke up at seven, instantly fully awake. He glanced over at Ava who was curled up next to him, smiled and sneaked to the bathroom, before he went to the kitchen and made some coffee, unloaded the car and brought the boxes upstairs. 'A year' he thought 'It's a year since we met'.

At half past eight he walked to the bedroom and gently woke her up, placing soft kisses on her neck, shoulder and arm. "Good morning Baby" Spencer whispered. "I made you pancakes. And coffee."

Ava woke up and opened her eyes. "Sleep?"

"It is half past eight."

"Still early" she growled.

"Coffee?" He asked and handed it to her, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Thank you for a wonderful year of knowing you."

Ava smiled and looked at him over her mug. "I can't believe you stayed that long."

"I can only give that back" he laughed and handed her the plate with pancakes.

After they had eaten Ava walked to the bathroom and Spencer to the living room where he tried to free some boards by putting books over another but he noticed that he wouldn't be able to free as much space as needed.

As Ava came in she laughed. "This is not going to work, huh?"

"No not really, we need another shelf"
Spencer mumbled.

"And where do we place it?"

"Behind the couch? Or in the bedroom? Or in the hallway, the drawer is useless anyway."

"But we had sex on it. Perfect height" Ava smirked.

Reid laughed. "We could get a board about that size?"

"Or just put the books in the drawer?" Ava suggested

"No way" Spencer said and quietly laughed. "We could put that drawer in the bedroom, for your clothes? Then we can place a book shelf here."

"Ikeaaaaaaa" Ava shouted happily. "Come ooooon, thats going to be fun."

Spencer walked slowly over to her, passing all the boxes. "Okay" he whispered and placed a soft kiss on her lips before he pulled her in a tight embrace.

Ava wrapped her arms around him and looked up. "So... this is really happening, huh?"

"I think so."

"Are you scared?"

"Yes and you?"

"Yes" she whispered, placed her hand in his neck and pulled him down in a kiss.

His hands on her hips, Spencer pulled her a little closer and returned the kiss with all the love he felt for her.
Ava made a careful step backwards, pulling him with her and before he realized what was happening they were lying naked on the bed together, Spencer on top of her. "I want you, Spence" Ava whispered and brushed her fingers through his hair.

"I want you too, Ava" he replied and dived into another kiss with her, letting his hands glide over her body.
Spencer lined up his dick with her opening and gently pushed in causing Ava to moan in the kiss and pull his hair. They found a slow rhythm, both lost in the kiss, Ava writhed and scratched his neck, before she leaned her head back and moaned quietly, while Spencer trailed kisses down her neck. "I'm still here" she quietly said and Spencer stopped moving for a moment to look at her.