I love you 3000

July 6, 20XX

If you would ask me what's the funny thing Freen had done during our stay here is when she accidentally confessed to me last night. She was so shy that she walked out with a pale face. I didn't follow her because I knew she wanted to be alone for a moment, but after she said those words, I couldn't contain my happiness. I was smiling throughout the night, and my family was wondering.

Richie mentioned that Saint gave me the cup, and he thought that it was the reason, so I only agreed. I couldn't tell them what happened between Freen and me last night.

Today, I'm going to the ranch to help Freen bathe the horses. Charlotte asks us to do her job for a while since she has a date with Engfa. I don't know who she is, but I am happy she left.

"Why are you wearing a cowgirl outfit?" Freen asks while laughing.

"Why? I want to try it on. Do I look pretty?" I ask as I blink multiple times.

"Whatever you wear, you're still gorgeous. It's just that we'll bathe the horse, not ride them." Freen chuckles. She hands me the water hose. "Bathing a horse is like washing a car. Starting at the neck behind the ears on one side and moving backward, then switching sides. Wash the head and tail last."

I nod though she instructs me too fast. I follow everything she says and finish bathing the two horses. Freen is sweating while brushing the last horse's tail. I find her hot while leaning on the wall and watching her inches away from me.

I lick my lips and look at her to seduce her, but she doesn't look at me. I pout, and I see her chuckle.

She can see me from the side of her eyes! How dare she not look at me when I'm seducing her?

"Sarocha!" I shout.

Freen looks at me with an innocent look, and I squint. She giggles and stops brushing the horse's tail. She rinses it and washes her hand before heading to me.

I roll my eyes when she pins me on the wall. She tilts her head and presses her lips on mine, making me startle. She bites my lips, asking for an entrance which I allow. I slip my right hand into the back of her hair as I pull her mouth to brush on my lips.

"Are we really doing this?" Freen asks in between our kisses.

"Focus on me," I prompt and cradle my arms over her nape, closing the space between our bodies.

Freen once again brushes her lips on mine. The erotic desire builds up inside me, making me bite Freen's lower lip. This enticing sensation is drowning me, but I don't want to stop.

"Let's go back before someone see us here." Freen chuckles and wipes my lips using her thumb.

Freen and I go to the garden of their mansion. There is a fabric on the grass–a perfect place for a picnic. There's also a basket there that I think contains food.

"I wanted to surprise you earlier, but Charlotte called and asked us to clean the stables. I guess the food is no longer warm." Freen chuckles and prepares the food.

I help her prepare it, but she tells me she can do it. She makes me sit in front, aligning with her. She then stands up and gets the guitar near the fountain.

"You're really prepared, huh?" I chuckle, and she nods. "You know how to play?

"Of course," she says. "Let me sing a song for you."

Freen starts to strum her guitar, and a familiar tune comes out.

"Baby take my hand; I want you to be my woman."

I smile at how she changes the lyrics to suit me.

"‘Cause you're my number one, and I love you 3000."

She smiles at me while she's singing that part. My Freen is so cute. I didn't know she could do things like this only to make me happy.

"Baby, take a chance, ‘cause I want us to be something."

I join her in singing, making her smile wider.

"Straight out of the Hollywood movie..."

After we finished the song, she put down her guitar and pulled me for a quick and delicate kiss.

"I like you so much," she whispers.

"I like you too, but I'm hungry," I respond.

"Dig in." Freen makes a sandwich and feeds me.

I am smiling throughout the picnic. After eating, we lie on the grass and watch the waxing crescent moon. It's so romantic if the moon is full, but it doesn't matter. As long as I'm with Freen, everything can be fascinating.

"I remember the poem I read in your room. I didn't finish it. Can you recite it for me?" I ask her.

My head is on her arms while I'm cuddling with her. Freen looks at me and nods slightly.

"How long have you been waiting for life to start and end?
Life has been dull lately; things are spilled with grey.
I see ash until I see red.
I am bruised, dark, and blue.
I want no other shade of sadness but you.
When things turn black and crimson is on the floor.
Do you still see me under rose-tinted light?
When crayons run out of color.
When I'm no longer your yellow.
After you when there's nothing left to give.
Tell me, what do you see when you look at me?
Is it me? Or is it the person you painted me to be?"

By listening through the poem, it's like I already know what happened between them. Freen told me last time that she was yearning for more and she wouldn't settle for a bare minimum, so she wanted her ex-girlfriend to change, but that's all. I didn't know why she was hiding from her last time.

"If you're at fault, why is she chasing you?" I ask out of the blue.

Freen looks at the sky and heaves a sigh. She gently caresses my hair and fakes a smile.

"Everyone has a toxic trait, Becky. And that's mine. I want someone who can change herself to deserve me. She did, but she always boasted about it. She bragged that whatever I wanted, she could be that girl. I wouldn't say I liked it. Don't worry; you're perfect. I won't ask you to change anything." Freen lands a soft kiss on my lips before smiling sweetly.

"I'm willing to be painted by you." I hug her tight and close my eyes.

I'm willing to change to be someone who deserves you, Freen.