Last Night

I know, you know, we know
We weren't meant for each other, and it's fine

But if the world was ending
You'd come over, right?

You'd come over, and you'd stay the night

Would you love me for the hell of it?

All our fears would be irrelevant

If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?

The sky be falling, and I'd hold you tight
And there wouldn't be a reason why

We would even have to say goodbye

If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
Right?

If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
Right?

We both laugh after singing the song. Freen puts aside her guitar and pulls me closer to her. We're now looking at the moon in the abandoned mansion's front yard. Freen wraps her other arm around me while we trace the star using our index.

"Do you know that the most beautiful constellation is Orion? Sadly, it is most visible from January to March." Freen chuckles. "Maybe someday I can show it to you."

I smile at her and look at the stars again. So far, this is the most romantic date, maybe because we both know this will be the last.

"It's fine. You're more beautiful than those constellations," I say and plant a delicate kiss on her lips.

Freen pulled me for another kiss, but this time, she deepened it. I could feel the heat forming inside me, causing my hands to travel on her back. I pulled the back of her neck, closing the space between us.

It was genuine and passionate.

Freen lay me down on the grass and positioned herself on top of me. We both chased our breath after the long kiss. She smiled at me and admired what she saw. She then planted a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"I love you, Becky."

That was the sweetest phrase I've heard in my entire life. I didn't know how to explain the feeling inside me. I wanted to pull her again and devour her sweet lips.

"Thank you." I smiled at her. "Thank you for loving me more than anything else. Thank you for sacrificing many things to have me. Thank you for the memories. Thank you for being part of my life. Thank you–" She cut my words by kissing my lips.

"Enough of thank you's. I need a reward." She carried me inside the mansion and lay me down on the couch. 

Freen unbuttoned my top satin sleepwear and threw it on the floor. She looked at me like I was the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. She leaned in for a kiss, but I pulled her to deepen it.

This would be the last time so I wouldn't waste time.

"You are being naughty," she said in a hoarse but seductive voice. She licked the back of my ear, and I swear that I was going crazy.

I re-positioned myself and got on top of her, making her giggle. She teased that I couldn't do it, so I pressed my lips to hers hungrily. The atmosphere changed into a sensual one the moment my lips traveled from her mouth to her stomach and lower.

"Damn it," she moaned as she tried to pull me up, but I resisted. "This is my first time."

I teased her with a soft kiss below her navel as I unbuttoned her pants. When I successfully removed all the cloth blocking my way, I positioned myself at my favorite place– in front of her sweet innocence. I slowly kissed the side of her thighs, causing her to hold on to the couch tightly.

"Fvck." She bit her fingers when I engulfed myself to taste it. "Becca." She loudly moaned before pulling me with force to level her face.

"Why?" I asked as I laughed at her cuteness.

Freen arched her body when I moved my hands down to her damp core and teasingly caressed it. She didn't know where to look, so she tightened my arms. My fingers played around her wet core as I looked at her with great desire. Her eyes were closed as she bit her lower lip, preventing herself from making a sound.

"Let it out." I teased her and bit the bottom of her lip as I continued stroking my fingers inside and out.

"I'm coming..." she informed me before the final blow arrived.

Freen chased her breath and then looked at me with furrowed brows. She pulled me for a cuddle and kissed my forehead.

"Where did you learn all of that?" she asked, making me chuckle.

"It's a secret." I pinched her nose.

The atmosphere turned to a quiet one. We may be created a memory, but that doesn't change the fact that tomorrow would be the end of everything. We're going back to where we belonged. We wouldn't see each other anymore.

"Can you wait 'til I graduate?" I asked in a shallow voice.

"I don't know. Many things might happen in those months."

I nodded at her answer. It's true. Even I wasn't sure if I could wait for her.

"If we're meant to be, love will find its way." Freen planted the last kiss on my lips.

It's funny how destiny makes us meet and separate us simultaneously. I can't blame anyone because I knew in the first place that this time would come. And I promise myself wherever it leads us, I will accept it.