Final Chapter

"You ready?" Megan asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I smiled nervously at her.

"You look gorgeous." My dad reassured.

"I'm so nervous." I was on the verge of hyperventilating.

The music started and I closed my eyes.

The doors opened and Megan linked arms with Joey and lead the way.

Where was Ken, Katie, Sawyer and the rest? Well...

Despite Ken making sense the last time I saw him and making me think he understood what he was doing was stupid, he continued his psychotic harassment even after he had left England by sending me hate mail and messaging me on a day to day basis until I had finally called the police on him and now he had a 5 year sentence in jail for harassment. Oh and he had shot an officer so that made his sentence expand about 10-20 years.

Surprisingly, Katie and Sawyer had gotten married not long before today. They had apologised and realised that now their priorities had changed since they had a child together. A beautiful baby boy called Taylor.

My dad squeezed my arms and gave me a tight smile. I could tell he was emotional.

I walked down the aisle and saw Dean standing at the end with eyes full of love.

My brother was right next to him with the wedding rings. He was smiling at me as was everyone witnessing the most wonderful day of my life. He and Carly had broken up after she cheated but he was happily in a relationship with a blond bombshell called Grace.

Alfie was right next to him and was tearing up quickly, he had revealed he was gay not so long ago but I loved him all the same. He was also in a relationship with a nice gentleman named Ted.

My emotions were beginning to get out of control and I wasn't even at the end yet. I took a deep breath and smiled at the very handsome looking Dean.

I approached Dean and my dad gave him a stern smile. But I could tell my dad would be happy to call him his son.

"You look beautiful." Dean whispered to me.

"You don't look too bad yourself."

"You'd look better without the dress though..." He whispered into my ear almost inaudible. "Love you."

"Love you jerk."

---

I hope this was a better conclusion and I welcome any questions since it was a weird ending.

I really hope you guys enjoyed this book, it's given me so much experience and I have gained so much inspiration from all the commenters and voters.

I honestly love every single one who has read this story, even if it was just a single chapter or the entire story. I love you all :*

I know a lot complained about the counting and that it was annoying and I apologise but at the time it seemed like a good idea :P regardless of that, many still kept reading and I am extremely grateful.

Words can't express how happy I am with all the love and support you guys have given the story :)

This has reached a peak of #46 in humour which was beyond what I had hoped for this story. I'm honestly just wrote this story to bring happiness to the readers but instead it has taught me so much.

And for the last time in this book.

-noodlepanda