Chapter 13- clash bash

Sawyer was back to himself today, which was much better for everyone else.

"Do you want to go go-karting with us after school today?" Joey asks.

"You guys do so much stuff! Back in America all I did was study and maybe go to the mall, not for clothes or shoes but for stationary."

"So is that a yes?" Dean raised his eyebrow.

"Yep." I smiled back but turned away because I was way too close to trying to hold his hand or kiss him. That would make the plan a waste of time and I don't ever waste time....

Sawyer cleared his throat and put his hand around my waist.

I was trying not to squirm but I didn't like it.

"See you next lesson." Sawyer breathed into my face while Katie walked past. She scowled at me and went into the class.

"Yep." I squeaked and ducked under his arm and into the classroom after Katie.

"You're not a very good actress." Alfie said quietly to me.

"Trust me, I am, but only when I can understand the character or I can feel their emotions."

"So you're saying that you don't like Sawyer?"

"No, he's nice but he's a friend and besides, it's even harder to try and be in love with him when you know who is with us." I tried to make my voice quiet but it wasn't easy because I was breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?"

Everyone started piling into our classroom and we were sat in the back.

I suddenly felt like I was being strangled or suffocated.

It was like I was in a glass box.

I tried to calm my breathing down but more and more people piled into the class.

"Alfie." I said between my attempts at trying to gather air.

"Yeah?"

"Catch me."

~~~~~~

I opened my eyes slowly and realised that I was laying down.

I glanced around the room to see that it was small and Alfie was spinning on a chair.

"Alfie?"

"Haylie? Shit. You fucking scared me." He hugged me,

"What happened?"

"You fainted. It was scary as fuck. But being the gentleman I am, I caught you."

"Thanks." I sat up but my head was pounding. Like a woodpecker was pecking on my brain.

"You should probably stay laying down, now I am no doctor but I think that you shouldn't get up."

"Are we at the school nurse?"

"Yep." He popped his lips.

"I've been told that she is a really crappy nurse."

"She is but I didn't know where else to bring you." He shrugged,

"Let me see her!" I heard someone shouting.

"Calm down sir, you must keep your voice down."

"I will not fucking keep my voice down. Just let me see her."

Then the door opened and came in a slightly fuming Dean.

"Hey." I greeted him.

"Hey. You heard that?"