Chapter 19-due an argue

"Shush we're going to get caught." I smacked both Alfie and Dean on their head.

My eye was still throbbing a little from the metal key hitting my open eye.

"Tell your woman to stop hurting me." Alfie said whilst rubbing his head.

"If you ever call me 'his woman' I will hurt you again." I warned Alfie.

"You got yourself a keeper, she could win HTOP."

"I hope she never has to go into a fight." Dean muttered.

"She is standing right here." I waved my arms around. "Anyways, we have to carry on with the plan 'cause they're going to be finished at any moment."

"Okay so, ready?" Alfie asked with his hand on the doorknob to the reception of which the principle was located.

"Wait, do you think this is too much? Are we going too far?" Dean stopped him.

"Stop being such a party pooper." Alfie said.

But Dean did have a point, by going forward with our plan, it wouldn't be personal anymore, everyone would be involved.

Alfie opened the door.

It's too late now.

"I'll be in the hall." Dean said with worry. He kissed me on the cheek and gave me a nervous look.

"What do you want?" The extremely rude receptionist asked. She was the lady I had asked for my schedule on my first day.

"We need to the to Principle-"

"Just go upstairs, he's in his office."

Both Alfie and I stuck our tongues out at her before knocking on the principle's door.

"Sir?" I called out.

"Yes, who is it?"

"It's Haylie, the girl who thought it was chocolate cake day."

"Oh yes Haylie, come on in. Alfie." He nodded his head.

"I've been here a few time before." Alfie explained to me.

"Not in the good way, now what I can do for you two?"

"Our teacher never showed up so we left and we were wondering whether you could call the teachers the teacher to the hall to see if she's actually here."

"Why the hall?"

"You could call everyone from our class as well, this way we can see if anyone has left the school." Alfie said.

"Good idea." The principle turned the announcer microphone thingy on and said, "please may all students in Ms. Landon's class, including Ms. Landon all go to the hall. I repeat, Ms, Landon and her class, into the hall."

"I guess I'll come with you then." The principle got up and told his secretary to make anyone who wants to visit him to stay in the waiting room.

We got to the hall and a few people were already there, staring at the projected image on the screen.

Dean got the projector to work.

On the screen before us, it showed the very blurry recording of Sawyer and Ms. Landon making out and clothes were starting to come off.

"Who did this?"

"Apparently Sawyer and Ms did each other!" Someone shouted.

A few people snickered but most people were too mesmerised with the now extremely sexual video on the screen. Everyone had their phones out, even the nerdy ones(not including me of course)