Chapter 20- rugby hobby

"Did you two take care of the Sawyer thing?" Alfie asks.

"Of course, who do you think I am? I won't leave evidence leaving around." I said as I walked to school with Alfie and Dean.

"Sorry, I'm just worried."

"But you're walking to school with us, in public, where Sawyer can see you."

"He's currently suspended from school because of us so I don't think he will see us together."

"Alright then."

After the awkwardly silent walk to school, I was so happy to go into class.

"Thank you for being on time! Finally, but on the last lesson we have together? Couldn't you have tried to be like this before?" Scary English teacher said. "I'm retiring next year" Cheers and high five started. "No need to hide your grief, it's okay to be sad that your favorite teacher will leave."

"Don't wory, no one is actually upset." Someone from the back called out.

"I can't believe that we are actually free of her!"

"I know, high five me brother!" I said waving my hand in his face.

He looked at me weirdly.

"Don't leave me hanging." I waved my hand closer in his face

He rolled his eyes but eventually high fived me.

"By the way, Dean and I have rugby training after school, you're welcome to watch."

"Sure, I'll just do some homework while I wait."

"It's the last week of school! Teachers can't give you homework 'cause they won't be able to collect it in."

"That doesn't stop me from doing extra credit work."

"Nerd."

"Jock."

~~~~~~

"Go sit by the field, we need to change first." Dean told me after school.

"Okay." I walked to the field.

"Bitch." Katie said as she walked pass.

"Are you being serious? If I had a dollar every time you said that to me, I would be a billionaire." I said with annoyance.

"I know about you and your little friends' trick. It's not even funny, need I remind you that sawyer was once your friend too?"

"That was before he showed me his true colors." I started singing but was quickly cut off with a slap from Katie.

I cracked my jaw and turned slowly towards her.

"You should not have done that." I said angrily.

I held my hand up to punch her but stopped.

"Actually, I'm not going I slap you. I'm going to do much worse." I smirked.

"Oo I'm scared." she taunted.

"Don't worry, you will be."

She rolled her eyes and walked away.

I secretly swore at her behind her back.

I sat down at the benches next to the field and took my homework out.

I started with my biology homework and waited for the guys to come out.

They all ran out in their little 'rugby' uniforms and... OH MY GOD.

Dean's butt must've been sculpted by a god.