Chapter 16- skateboard lord

"Haylie." Someone was shaking me gently.

"Stop go away." I mumbled.

"If you say soo..."

"No no stay." I turned into my back.

There sat a smiling Dean propped onto his elbow.

"Good morning." I slid my hands under the pillow.

"Good morning." He kissed my forehead. "did you sleep well?"

"Yes thank you very much." I sat up stretching out.

He kissed me gently and put his hand behind my ear and under my hair.

I bit his lip gently and he moaned. I smiled into the kiss and slipped my tongue into his mouth, we both fought for power.

This morning was starting off brightly.

He pulled on the edge of my shirt and I allowed him to take it off but he knows that I wouldn't do anything further than that at the moment.

I took his off and ran my hands down his abs.

I pulled away and my cheeks were flushed.

He stared at my half naked body and smiled.

He placed his head into he crook of my neck and sucked.

I moaned without thinking and he kept going.

His little 'friend' was much more awake than earlier if you know what I mean.

*wink wink*

I hugged him tightly making sure that I was pressed up against him.

"You're not making it easy for me to get up." he groaned.

"I'm not supposed to." I smiled as I kissed him.

Then when he was about to move my hands to my bra strap, I pulled away and smirked.

"Ugh I hate you sometimes."

"I'm hurt." I pouted.

He kissed me lightly and jumped out of the truck.

"You can change first then we can go get some breakfast." He threw me a bag of clothes.

"I usually wear the same thing anyways, it wouldn't make a difference." I looked inside the bag and there was a skater skirt, ug, a crop top with my favorite saying 'can you not?' but my stomach would be open to the hateful world, ugggg and a pair of sandals. "Who picked this outfit?"

"I did, I want you to look cute and skaterish because I'm taking you skateboarding afterwards."

"Woah cool." I said forgetting completely about the fact that I actually don't have much coordination.

"So change, I won't peak." He turned around.

I changed quickly and gosh did I feel exposed.

"I'm showing too much skin." I said uncomfortably. "At least let me wear my converse."

"You should, I don't know why I thought sandals were good for skating." He hit himself on the head.

"Cool." I jumped out of the truck and I still felt exposed. "What if I get cold?"

He handed me a black leather jacket, the one I had worn to Sawyer's party on top of the red bandage dress.

"You look amazing." Dean eyed me up and down.

"I know." I flicked my hair and chuckled.

"Now I have to change." He took his pants off before I could turn around.