Chapter 21- the end

Due to me and Dean's high tolerance for alcohol, we were the only slightly sober ones at the party.

"Are you bored 'cause I am." Dean said to me.

"Just a little." I replied.

He looked at his watch and told me that it was already midnight and that my dad was going to kill him if he didn't bring me back home.

"Alright, let's go. Wait, have you seen Alfie?"

"No, I think he went home after Katie and Sawyer showed up."

"Okay then, we can go."

When we finally reached my house, there was a strange car in our driveway.

"Um who's car is that?" Dean asked.

"How am I supposed to know??" He's so stupid sometimes.

I unlocked my front door and walked in quietly just to be pulled to my left with a hand covering my mouth.

"The fuck?" Dean said before getting pulled to the side.

I tried to turn my head around to see who the fuck would try and kidnap me.

Oh wow.

If was no other but Ken.

Barbie (aka Katie) had grabbed onto Dean and I'm surprised Dean hadn't killed her yet.

I kicked Ken's balls and elbowed him in the stomach before flipping him over my shoulder.

"Ow." he moaned.

Katie looked wide-eyed and backed away from Dean.

"That was awesome!" Dean exclaimed.

"I do my best." I smirked. "now, why don't you two nutcases tell us what you are doing in my house and why the fuck Ken is still in England."

Ken stood up slowly holding his balls in pain and looked at me for a second before running.

"This little son of a..." I cursed and ran after him.

I didn't like sport and I was wearing a dress with heels. The odds were definitely not in my favour.

But Dean was here. He was the captain of multiple sports teams and not to mention the HTOP reigning champion.

He ran past me quickly allowing me to stop running.

Thank god. I think I was about to pass out. That was more exercise than I had done in my lifetime.

I sat on the curb and waited for Dean to drag Ken back by his ear.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow..." Ken moaned all the way back.

"Thank you Dean and Ken, I would say it's nice to see you but I don't want my nose to grow."

"What?" He said angrily.

"Do you not get it? Pinnochio. okay never mind. Why the heck are you here?"

"I wanted to check out the competition." Ken eyed Dean up and down.

"You look more like you're checking him out." I said scrunching my nose.

"Ew." Dean and Ken said simultaneously.

"You two are perfect for each other." i mocked. "anyways, Ken what are you actually doing here because it's not obviously to get me back since you're the one who broke my heart."

"I realised my mistake and I had come here earlier to win you back just to find you with this ass butt."

"Ass butt." Dean scoffed. "Is that the best you could come up with? Ass and butt are the same thing so I'm a butt butt?"