Chapter 12- rough stuff

"That's creepy." Dean broke the silence.

"I swear I wasn't trying to draw you." I said slightly panicked.

How was it even possible? There was no doubt that the resemblance was uncanny. But I started the drawing the day I got to England, I've never even seen him before.

"But it is like a mirror image." Alfie said looking from the drawings to Dean.

"I'm not a creep I didn't even realise, I only drew whatever came to my head. Plus I started the drawing without even meeting you yet."

"This is creepy. I'm going to put it down slowly." Alfie said whilst moving at the pace of a sloth.

"Let me see that." I picked up my sketchbook and I glanced at Dean.

How strange?

"Do you want me to keep this? I can throw it away if you find it too creepy." I said.

"No, don't throw it away. Can I keep it?"

"Egotistical much?" Alfie laughed.

"Really? I haven't really finished it." I said unsurely.

Why would he want to keep a drawing of himself drawn by a girl who didn't even know who she was drawing.

"Yeah I want it. But, I'll make some changes to it and give it back. I know exactly what to draw." Then he ripped the page out of my book and folded t to place in his pocket.

"Okay, now to the actual reason to why we are here." Alfie led us downstairs.

I turned to look at Dean to find him staring at me already.

He walked next to me and put his arm around my waist.

"I didn't know my nose was that big." He whispered into my ear.

I smacked him on the head and rolled my eyes.

"Okay, so just practice those chords and I'll teach you the rest on Wednesday." Alfie told me.

He was leaving his old guitar with me so I could use it.

"Okay thanks, I'm sorry that I can't give you a ride back home."

"It's not even that far, we live in the same neighbourhood remember? Mines just in the cheaper part." He laughed.

"See you tomorrow." I called out before shutting the door.

Then a pair of arms slid around my waist and I let out a deep breath.

"Are you seriously okay with me pretending to date Sawyer?" I turned around.

"Of course I'm not, I don't like to see my girl with another guy but Katie deserves it."

"But at least we can still be together at home." I dragged him to the couch.

"You do realise we have homework to do right?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Of course I do, I have no doubt you can do them under an hour." I said leaning against him.

"Fair enough." and he gave into my persuasion.

I fell asleep in the middle of a Big Bang marathon and when I woke up, I smelt pizza.

There was a blanket on my lap and Dean was gone.

I stood up and went to the kitchen.

Dean was standing next to the oven staring inside at what I presumed was the pizza.

I snuck up behind him and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" I said childishly.

"Um the Queen?"