Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome

"Excuse me, miss?"

"Five more minutes." I grumbled and turned around but then I remembered

I was in a hospital.

"Yeah. I'm awake." I sat straight up.

I glanced at Dean and he was asleep. He looked so peaceful and vulnerable.

"What's up?" I asked the doctor whilst rubbing my eyes.

"I was just coming to tell you that Mr Trig can leave the hospital now if you wish. However, he must be careful and not do anything that will cause him to hurt his ribs."

"Okay thank you doc." I got off the bed and shook Dean a little. "Wake up."

"It's funny how our roles have reversed." He smiled sleepily.

I smiled back and kissed his forehead.

"The doctor said that you could go now if you want." I told him. "But you have to be careful. Don't do anything that could possibly hurt your ribs. That means no fights."

I saw him think for a while.

"Are you joking me? Don't you dare. I will be by your side okay? So you can't sneak past me. I'm smarter than you think."

"Oh, I think you're pretty smart."

~~~~~~

"So good to be back home, not that I was really conscious for the most part of being in the hospital."

"I was thinking that we could have another day in so I can make sure that you don't get hurt."

I saw him think for a while but nodded his head.

"Now you can choose." I smiled sitting on the couch.

"What? Am I not even here?" Sawyer said pretending to be hurt.

"You can watch the movie with us." I said patting the seat next to me.

"About that... I kind of invited Katie over here..."

I didn't completely know what to do or say. I wasn't going to leave Dean, that's for sure but I really didn't want to be in the same room as Katie.

"Dean... Do you want to go to my place? We can still watch a movie over there."

"Oh come on! She's not that bad, beside you don't know her like I do." Sawyer tried to reason.

"No I don't know her like you do, a sex partner." I snapped back. "Look, I just have a bad feeling about us two being in the same room together. Either she is going to get hurt or I am. Don't forget, I pack a mean punch." I warned.

"I guess we could go to your place if you really want to." Dean spoke up.

Then I glanced at Sawyer and breathed out loudly.

"It won't be my fault if she leaves with a broken nose." I said sharply.

"I'll tell her to behave."

"She's not a dog you know."

"Soy Sauce!" I heard the stupid blond screech.

"Are you serious?" I grumbled. "on second thought, I don't know if we should stay here.." I glanced at Dean.

He smiled a little and put his arm around me.

I leaned against him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What is she doing here?" she said angrily.

"I could ask you the same thing." I said rolling my eyes.