Chapter 6- gentle angels

"I think this is possibly my greatest work ever." I said wiping away a fake tear.

"It truly is a masterpiece." Dean nodded.

"Come on, lets hide." I said whilst gesturing Dean to the side of the house.

"I'll call him." Dean got his phone out and pretended to be panicked as of something was actually wrong. "Sawyer! I'm so glad you picked up! Its Haylie! Please! Come get us. We are at my house but but--" he faked a sob.

"Thank you. Hurry!"

"You should've taken drama." I whispered. "That was a real oscar winning performance."

"I know. I'm just so perfect." He pretended to flick his hair.

"Whatever. Look, he's coming out!!" I whispered and slapped his arm in excitement. I took my phone out and got ready to film.

"Ow?"

"Shush! Watch." I said squeezing his arm in anticipation.

"What the fuck!" Sawyer shouted. "Whoever has done this will pay!"

"Maybe we went a little far by spray painting the words..." Dean said.

"Nope, it's even better than I expected!" I said.

"You just got pranked by the best pranksters ever... DH!" That was a stupid name but I couldn't care less, this is way better than what I have done to my dad and brother.

"You guys are so dead!" Sawyer warned us.

"It's not my fault you decided to mess with the queen of pranks." I winked at him. Then I turned my camera on my phone off and high fived Dean.

So, you must be wondering what we had done to make him so mad.

Well,

We spray painted his range rover in pink and purple stripes, then we added some posters and stickers of One Direction and Justin Bieber and then we also spray painted the words 'aren't they so sexy, I would definitely bang them' over the front of the car.

"Don't worry, it's all remove able." I assured him.

"But do you know how long it will take?" Sawyer said.

"Well you look like your brother when he's angry, a bull." I said remembering how angry I had gotten his brother.

"Dude! You messed with the wrong girl!" Joe came out laughing his head off. "You guys are awesome!"

"I hate you all!" Sawyer complained throwing a tantrum.

"At least you don't have to drive it anywhere soon." I shrugged.

"Um actually, I'm going to Katie's house in half an hour. So I am going somewhere."

"If you had said anywhere else, I would've helped but for Katie? No way." I said.

"Sorry man but I'm with Haylie here." Dean said not looking apologetic.

Joe nodded his head in agreement.

"Just 'cause you're in love with her." Sawyer said angrily.

"Shut up." Dean warned.

Sawyer's eyes went large. "You actually are?" Then he started laughing. "You've only known her for a few days! Love is so extreme."

"Shut up!" Dean said his voice dripping with venom.

"Sorry man." Sawyer said straightening up. "I never knew you believe in the whole 'love at first sight' crap."