Chapter 18- Revenge avenge

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty."

"I don't want to wake up." I moaned.

"You think I want to? But I kind of need to get rid of my morning wood..."

"Ew." I pushed him away and turned around in bed.

"It's a sign that I'm a healthy boy." He kissed my cheek but got up.

"I don't want to go to school."

"I don't either but we must!" He said dramatically. "I'll give you some encouragement."

He jumped back on the bed and engulfed me with kisses.

I started to giggle as he tickled me.

"Okay okay! I'll get up, don't ever tickle me again." I warned him, "I will not be responsible for my actions when you tickle me."

He just laughed at me.

"How rude." I said.

We walked slowly to school, talking about how our day is going to go.

"I have the most terrifying english teacher in the world!" I complained.

"Are you in the same class as Alfie?"

"Yes, she makes me want to jump out the window, all she does is complain about how bad all her students are, how badly we are going to fail our A levels, she's never happy."

"It makes my teacher sound so great. He's the nicest English teacher in the school."

"Whatever."

"Music today, do you even know the guitar part?"

"Of course... not. Alfie was supposed to teach me but you know... Team Sawyer and all that." I shrugged. "I'll just use an instrumental."

"You know Alfie isn't actually supporting Sawyer right? He's on our side, he's being our inside spy." Dean laughed at his own joke.

"Oh..." I was confused, Alfie told me to stay away from both Katie and Sawyer but he's still with them. He hasn't talked to me since and he always stares at me, whenever I look back at him, he turns away. Doesn't that sound like when I first met Dean?

Alfie came running to us looking behind his back and bumping into several people, not bothering to apologise.

"I'm not supposed to talk to you guys but you have rehearsal after school today." Alfie said. "And wait for me before lunch, I have something to tell you."

"Wait Alfie-"

"I'll talk to you at lunch, Sawyer isn't on our lunch."

"You know why?" I asked.

"He's-" he turned around and walked away.

I turned to see what he was looking at and it was Katie coming into the school.

"Gosh, I thought Alfie was a tough guy." I said, "but he's afraid of Katie. Katie for crying out loud! What can she do? Have sex with you until you die of tiredness?"

Dean started to laugh, a little too loudly that everyone stared at us.

"Shut up." I smacked him on the head.

"You're so weird." I wiped the tears rolling from his eyes.

"Says the person who is crying in the middle of school." I returned.

"Look what the cat dragged in." Katie bumped into me.

"Where's the cat? I'm allergic, I hope my allergies don't start acting up, I sneeze a lot. But I love cats, they're so cute, except for the cats who don't have fur." I shivered, "Those are just nasty. Did the cat drag in a mouse? Let's hope the poor mouse isn't dead yet-"