Chapter 17- double trouble

Dean quickly took my hand because I was about to throw my delicious plate of food at her.

Remember? I have anger issues.

She smirked and boy was I about to punch her in the face.

Now I know why I didn't like her from the beginning, her stupid blond hair, stupid drawn on face.

"Excuse us for a minute." Dean dragged me from the table whilst I glared at Cindy.

He took me outside where I crossed my arms and huffed.

"Okay control your anger." He told me.

"It's a bit rich coming from you. 'King' of the fight club thing." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll admit that I am not the best person to counsel you about controlling your anger but think about how happy your dad is with her."

"What if they become too happy and get married? Then I am going to be Katie's sister! Oh my goodness gracianyas, I am going to Katie's sister! What am I going to do? She is going to live in the same building as me, we're going to share the same bathroom." I fake gagged.

"You need to calm down." He chuckled, "how do you know that it's going to get so far? Who knows, they could break up tomorrow."

"I'll pray to God for that to happen. Did you see the way she was smirking? She knew what she was doing and I'm sure that Katie is apart of this, I can't believe she's going so far as to involve my dad, just for some silly form of revenge over Sawyer!" I was ranting again.

Dean put his hands both sides of my arms, "Calm down."

"If you haven't realised yet, I'm not a very calm person." I crossed my arms.

"Don't worry, I'll help you do whatever you think is right."

I turned away from him without any reason at all, it's not his fault that Katie is such a revenge seeking whore. Is that a thing? Well it is now.

"I'm sorry." I turned back around. "I have no right to take my annoyance out on you."

"It's no problem really." He smiled.

"I don't want to go back in." I pouted.

"I don't either but we must."

He kissed me gently.

I feel like I haven't had the pleasure to indulge in his kisses in a while.

I deepened into the kiss and he put his hand on my lower back. I ruffled his hair and smiled.

Someone cleared their throat and we pulled away.

Great.

My dad just caught me in the midst of a makeout session.

"I just came out here to check on you, but I see that you're more than okay." My dad narrowed his eyes at Dean.

"Sorry, I needed some air and you know, that happened." I chuckled nervously.

"It's alright, I know it's hard for you to accept the fact that I'm dating again but try and be nice."

"I wish I could but-"

"I'm sure she will try.'' Dean cut in.

My dad glanced at Dean and nodded, some guy thing they do.

"I'm going to help you get back at Katie, don't worry. We make a great team. Come on now, let's go back in."

The food was good. The service was good. The price was good. The company was almost good.

"Thank you for such a lovely meal." Cindy ginned at my dad.