Chapter 2- Katie the fakie

"Hi Haylie. How was PE?" Alfie talked eagerly to me.

"Um. Could've been worse. I'm actually in A? That's kinda amazing." I said still a little unsure of whether the teacher was tricking me.

"Good job. Now we have lunch and I'm going to introduce you to the rest of the boys. You already know a few of them so it will be easier for you to fit in." He shot me a smile.

I just gave him a little grin to show that I wasn't too nervous.

"Hey guys, remember Haylie?" Alfie said greeting his friends.

"Oh yeah, the funny one." I think it was Joey who said that.

"I love you so much." Sawyer said laughing. "My brother said that he bumped into a really rude American girl. I'm pretty sure it was you."

"Well I'm sorry but he looked like a bull when he was angry." I said holding my hands up in surrender.

They looked at each other and laughed.

"I'm sure you'll fit in just fine." Joey said winking at me.

"Hey babe. How are you." Barbie came over and sat on Sawyer's lap. Then she stuck her face in his which actually made me want to throw up.

I fake gagged to the side making Alfie and Joey laugh.

"What is she doing here?" She hissed at me.

"She's our friend now." Joey said putting his arm around me.

"Why? She probably just wants to get in your pants. Besides she actually has no natural beauty."

"Says the girl with the drawn on face and clothes ten sizes too small." I muttered.

Alfie bursted out laughing but coughed it off when she shot him a look.

"Katie, you have to be nice. Plus, Haylie is pretty cool." Sawyer said smiling at me.

"Uh you guys are disgusting." Katie said before rubbing her hand on Sawyer's chest.

"Keep it PG guys." Alfie said blocking his eyes. Joey and I followed suit and laughed.

"Come on Soy Sauce." Katie said getting up and grabbing Sawyer's hand.

"Soy Sauce?" I snorted.

"Don't ask." Sawyer moaned as he followed Katie.

When they left, one guy with black hair, almost emoish came to sit with us.

"Hey Dean." Alfie said patting him on the back.

He only nodded his head to acknowledge the other guys.

His sharp blue eyes were breathtaking. They were almost electrifying.

He stared at me before taking his earphones out and listening to his iPod.

"Sorry Haylie, he's always like this but once you get to know him, he's pretty cool. He's quite conservative and he also had a quick temper so try not to make him angry." Alfie said to me after we started walking to our next lesson.

"He seemed kinda scary, if I'm honest." I said.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it, not that I have, anyways, here we are. Music class. My favorite."

I wasn't sure whether he was being sarcastic or if he was just saying his actual opinion.

"I like music. But I can't play an instrument to save my life. Plus, my singing isn't the most in tune." I admitted.

"I'm the star student." Once again I wasn't sure whether he was being sarcastic.

"Hey Mr. M." Alfie greeted the teacher. "This is the new student, Haylie."