[20]

XX

XX

We arrive back in our room and I am unhesitatingly thrown onto the bed. Marco pulls a pair of handcuffs from his bag with a vicious smile and ties me down, blindfolding me in the process. I twist and pull against the restraints but to no avail. Defeated, I go slack against the sheets.

"Making yourself comfortable?" He asks with the same vicious smile from earlier. His voice is like grit and gravel before a landslide, and its proximity surprises me.

"Super. This isn't the first time you've tied a girl to your bed." I assume ironically. "And this isn't your first time being tied up." He remarks as his hand brushes past my bare arm, sending shivers palpitating through my body.

Now is not the time to be turned on, Milana. Now is time to fight.

I shift uncomfortably, bothered by the fact I can't see where Marco is or what he's planning to do.
"Are you going to kill me, Mr Cortez?" I ask teasingly. "Maybe." He replies.

I hear Marco light a match, and then smell a burning wick. "Is that a candle your lighting up? How romantic." I express. "This is a trust building exercise." He announces.

"I will never fully trust you, Marco." I spit. I flinch as boiling wax drips and quickly cools on my skin. The sensation makes me tense on the bed and Marco's lips brush against my ear so that each word is thunders in my head.

"We'll see if you still feel the same way by the time i'm done with you."

He removes the blindfold masking my fuscous globes and I glance up at Marco towering over me. "Are you shaking with fear, bella? He questions tauntingly. I look away and smile. "Fear of you? Never" I snap back.

He spills more wax across my arm. This time i'm expecting it, and pain is quickly subsumed by something altogether more charged. "What happened at the club?" He asks, dripping more hot wax on my belly.

"I don't know what your on about." I reply.

Marco lowers the candle and wax begins dribbling down my thighs. A gasp of pleasure escapes my mouth when a new wave of hot wax drips between my thighs.

"What are you doing?" I ask. "You seem to be enjoying this, and I'm starting to remember how much I enjoyed making you moan." He replies with a smirk.

My body's betraying me. I am enjoying this, just like he said, and I don't want him to stop.

"All you have to do is ask nicely and I'll keep going for you." He says, licking his lip. "Don't stop." I reply.

I almost change my mind when I see the satisfied grin on his face. But all my self-consciousness disappears when Marco lets more wax run between my thighs.

I push my chest forward, and Marco's hand meets me there, his fingers grazing my nipples. "You still tremble when I touch you, Mila." He states as I attempt to wiggle out from his touch. I let out a sigh and stop fighting, resting my head back on the pillow.