[42]

XXXXII

XXXXII

My laugh comes out hesitantly.

"You're joking, right?" I ask in disbelief.

"There's no way in hell I'm dancing for some rand-"

"He'll give you a million."

I snap my head around.

A million. Hearing that is like music to my ears. Aside from my family, money is my favourite thing in the world. I have too much for my own good, but I sure love being rich.

"Bullshit." I call her out, knowing that her words probably have some truth to them. I know a real Gucci biker jacket when I see one.

"He will give the money up front in cash, or you can wait a few days and-"

"I'll do it." I comply.

She smiles.

Money isn't the only reason i'm doing this, well it is, but I wanna find out who the hell this guy is and the money is a bonus.

If he was attractive it would make things way easier, but he looks at least 40, and I hate to say it, but is nothing compared to Marco.

Shit. I completely forgot about him. He's so fixated on me 'staying out of trouble' like I cant look after myself.

He shouldn't know about this.

Rich guy steps up on the stage next to me, and holds out his hand. "You ready, darlin?" He asks, his voice coming out thin and raspy. I ignore his outstretched hand, and shudder at the thought of him, somehow managing to keep my composure and follow him up to the private rooms.

He forces his way in front of me, and leads the way into the room, shoving the red curtain aside. My gaze falls on a velvet couch and a bottle of champagne waiting for us.

"Take a seat gorgeous." He says with a wink that sends shivers down my spine. He chuckles to himself, exposing an array of cracked teeth that I certainly did not want to see.

"So," I begin, trying to stay sweet enough to receive the money. "Why'd you bring me here?"

He cracks open the champagne and pours an excessive amount into his glass, "I liked what I saw on the stage earlier, the way you're ass jiggled in the air."

I swear I almost threw up in my mouth. I am not attractive to this guy at all. It's weird, if Marco said anything like that to me it would turn me on, with him it makes me sick. From the way he talks, to the way his eyes scan me up and down like I'm an animal due to be hunted.