[38]

XXXVIII

XXXVIII

*SMUT WARNING*

It took all of two seconds for Marco to roughly grip my thighs and pull me onto his lap. He's already hard and I can feel his erection pressing into me.

I look down and pause for a minute.

"What, you really want me to stop?" He asks.

"No." I reply with a coy smile.

He gives me a 'know it all' look and pulls the straps of my top down. I help him out a little and slide my top over my head, leaving me in my red bra.

He gets to work, cupping my tits and attacking them with kisses. "You're welcome to make as much noise as you want, Lana." He says without even looking up.

"Don't be too cocky." I probe, leaning my head back against the headrest.

He rolls his eyes and unclasps my bra, the red material falling to the ground. His body forces my legs open and I find myself slowly grinding against him.

He leans up to me for a minute.

"You want this?" He asks.

I stay silent, breathless and panting.

"Slip your panties to the side for me. Just a quick fuck before we go back."

I lean forward, breathing against his lips.

"Fuck me, then."

And with that, he grabs my jacket and ties my arms around the headrest, leaving me exposed and helpless. I bite down on my lip as he forces my legs completely open, before removing any lasting clothing from my body.

He lunges towards my clit, rubbing it hard, feeling how wet I am. I frail around in my seat before submitting to the intense pleasure.

"You're crime lord persona doesn't fool me Marco  Cortez. I see right through you." I mutter.

"Oh really?" He whispers, questioning my words no further. He presses his finger against my clit once more, this time, rubbing even harder.

"Oh fuck." I moan, wincing every few seconds as the pleasure envelopes me.

Suddenly, he removes his finger from my clit and climbs between my legs, crushing me into the seat. My body gives in and doesn't fight back. All I can focus on is his bulge rubbing against my pussy.