[40]

XL

XL

I pace around the bathroom, building up courage to go back out. The beat of the music hums through the walls and the deep purple lights conceal the splotches of blood on my chest.

Marco's noticed me now and probably has so many questions.

Why am I here? What the fuck happened to me?

I line my lips with some nude lipliner in attempt to pull myself together, before eventually stepping out of the bathroom.

The club reeks of drugs, sex, and alcohol.

I can just feel the energy overwhelming my body.

I venture out into the main room before my hand is tugged and I am dragged into a small office-like room.

The door is slammed behind me.

"Marco." I say coldly, before even turning around.

He moves towards me and pins my hands together, getting a good look at the damage done on my neck.

My corset is so ripped that my tits are now almost fully exposed, but I don't try to cover them, I just continue to watch as Marco explores my body with his eyes.

He spins me around and crushes me into the wall, tracing up my arm with his bare hand. I flinch from the pain before eventually lowering all of my defences.

"Tell me what happened" He demands, staring down at the slash on my neck.

I stay silent.

From behind me, I hear footsteps and then the door slam. I don't turn around quick enough to see Marco leave, but I have a good reason why.

He's gonna try and kill the person who did this to me.

Lucky for him, he's already been dealt with.

I twist the handle to let myself out, when I realise it's been locked.

That sick fuck locked me in here.

One strong kick to the door releases my anger, but I realise that acting like this will get me nowhere, so I wait as patiently as I can for him to come back.

Time passes with leaden steps as I try my hardest not to trash the room.

When finally, after what feels like an eternity, I hear the keys jiggling in the lock outside.