The Duo

Class 1A we're having an ordinary Tuesday afternoon. Well as ordinary as it can get.

Right up until...

Alert! Alert! Alert!

UA Grounds are being invaded!

The students as well as the teachers were caught off guard, many of the students began to panic while the teachers tried calming them down from the panic.

In a blink of an eye news helicopters were already surrounding UA high school trying to gather as much information as possible

"UA high school is being breached by unknown vehicles!" The reporter began as the cameraman started filming

"Could it be a villain attack?"

"Multiple black cars are entering through the schools gates!"

"The police are already on the scene and so are the pro heroes...!"

The reporter took a moment to pause, something caught her attention "Wait! Looks at that..." she pointed out to the cameraman "Mysterious men in black are entering the building! We are unable to get closer but we will have you an update as soon as we can!" She said as the helicopter continued to hover around over the school.

Principal's Office

Principal Nezu was sitting peacefully in his office sipping on his favorite cup of tea seemingly ignorant of the chaos unfolding around his school.

But the mouse bear was anything but ignorant and was just patiently waiting for his unexpected guests to pay him a visit.

BANG!

Looks like they're right on schedule

"Not to hard Chuuya, you don't want to destroy the entire building do you~?"The taller male said to his shorter companion while cackling.

"Shut it you damn mackerel!" The shorter male snapped back.

The two were an odd sight indeed

Both we're finely dressed in expensive suits, they were both quite young probably in their early twenties. One of the two was wearing an old school fedora with a leather chocked around his neck, he had long orange locks that were tied into a low ponytail. The other was much taller and what made him stand out was the visible bandages peaking from beneath his clothing and on of his brown locks were pushed over his ear.

The two stepped into the office in unison both having a strong intimidating atmosphere about them. The principal still sat comfortably in his sit with a look of amusement on his face.

"Well hello there Principal Nezu! Long time no see" the brown haired man said innocently but had with a feral look in his eye. His partner just shook his head tired of the other's antics.

"Hello boys it certainly has been a while since our last meeting. So do you mind me asking what made you two come pay a visit to my humble school. Dazai and Chuuya you two are known for remaining in Yokohama" Nezu said with a similar look to Dazai's.

This made the Dazai smirk wider "Straight to the point huh? Well as fun as it would be to go back and forth with you we have a meeting with a trade company from Europe soon so we're a little short on time"

The room fell into silence for a few seconds so quiet you could here a needle drop.

"We have come to a final decision and we agree to fulfill you request"

UA high's gonna get a little more exciting

Class 1A were chatting animatedly in class all we're curious and very excited about the news they got from Mr. Aizawa. Apparently dew to the incident at the training camp UA has unlisted some help from some pro heroes to help with classes. Now that Allmight had retired principal Nezu thought it would be a good idea to lend the former number one hero some help with his teaching.

The door to the classroom was swung open at an eye watering force nearly indenting the wall. The students immediately turned their attention to the figure scratch that figures who made their was into the classroom.

Walking in was a brunette and ginger who were both clad in black expensive looking clothing that looked like could cost an entire home. What stood out in in their outfits was the hat and choker and bandages, as well as the massive gap in highs between the two. Really though they both looked fairly young the ginger looked like a high schooler.

After getting over their momentary shock they then put the pieces together and figured out the these two were the pro heroes Mr. Aizawa mentioned.

"Goooood mooooooorning kiddos Dazai began "I'm sure you all have already been informed that since you're little fiasco of a training camp went down your precious principal has called us in to help you out with training" he said in an with an overly cheerful expression meanwhile his companion was just face palming behind him.

He then clapped his hands and asked "So any questions"

And the first to raise their hand was of course Izuku Midoria the he looked a little nervous he had stars in his eyes that showed his excitement at the prospect of being taught by new heroes.

"Um...If you don't mind what are your names and quirks" the greenette asked shyly while pulling out his note book and pen to write down notes.

Dazai chuckled at the boy's bashfulness and it reminded him greatly of his own mentee "Oh guess we forgot our manners huh" he said elbowing Chuuya who just growled at his already having a headache.

"I'll start, my name is Osamu Dazai" he said with exaggerated bow

The ginger rolled his eyes "Name's Chuuya Nakahara"

Lida raised his hand next "Sir-"

"Dazai's just fine" he cut off "and you can call him chibi" he said pointing at his shorter partner

Crack!

This made the students jump as the shorter male completely shattered the desk by slamming his palm on in "Call me Chuuya" he said while gritting his teeth so hard it looked like he was gonna crack them.

Dazai snickered in amusement at the expense of his partner as the rest of the class were still dumbfounded. Turning back to them he urged Lida to continue.

He did albeit reluctantly "Dazai...what are you and Chuuya's Hero names?"

Hearing this made the brunette grin wider

"We're the Duo heroes Double Black"

Everyone's jaw literally dropped

First chapter of my new Bungo stray dogs and my hero academia fanfic. Sorry for spelling mistakes. Updates will be on Friday nights. Peace out ✌️.