Class is in session

The class were as white as ghost right now. Two living and breathing legends were literally standing in front of them.

The most infamous pro hero duo the Double Black!

They were the first under age hero in the history of heroes, their her agency was located in the heart of Yokohama which was where they mainly operated. The city had one of the lowest crime rates in all of Japan.

The Double black were quite mysterious and didn't really interfere in matters outside their city. They're ranked third on the hero billboard but have never showed up to any events.

Though they had built themselves quite the reputation over the years. After suddenly appearing in Yokohama years ago and declared themselves to be heroes and that the port city was under their protection.

Of course everyone's first reaction was to laugh. It was absolutely absurd that two kids just showed up and claimed to be heroes, everyone saw them as nothing but a joke.

That was until they swept across the entire city tearing through every villain and or crime organization that had even some of the most experienced pros sweating and in only a mere few days. At a point the police and other pro heroes were made aware of what was happening and went to investigate. They managed to corner the two and bring them in for an interrogation, they were surprisingly comply and want along without causing problems.

Most vigilantes would try to make a run for it but these two were strangely calm about it. After being brought to the police station the had turned in their official hero licenses much to the shock of every adult in the room.

They at first couldn't believe this and suspected foul play so the went through the records and weren't able to find anything related to the past of these two boys but were somehow able to find their official hero license documents which were actually legit.

After much debate on what to do with the two the government officials didn't have many options but to revoke their licenses of let them be. They took the latter option much to the disagreement and anger of many other pro heroes.

These two were just kids after all.

But the government saw an opportunity. They saw how well and efficiently they took care of all the villains so decided to exploit them.

So they made a deal. The two were able to keep their hero licenses and continue hero work, but if they step one toe out of line they're through.

But another condition to the agreement was that no other pro hero or agency would be able to stay in Yokohama.

This was an outrage to all the heroes that were already stationed in the city as well as some from the residents. They didn't understand how kicking out all the other heroes that were doing their jobs out and living the city in the hands of two children.

The HPSC were on a hard debate about this they were completely against the idea but after some persuasion from the two young heroes they made their final decision.

After their agreement the heroes now known as double black carved their name into the city. They were able to bring even the most powerful villains to the ground.

The villains and other heroes began to understand, that the two of them were completely monsters.

Overtime the complaints from the residents died down and soon completely disappeared. They had grown to like the work of the young Heroes and the improvements they had made to the city and soon they had another surprise in store.

A year and a half into their work as heroes they built up their own hero agency in the central part of Yokohama. It was at tall pitch black highly and advanced building surrounded by four similar looking buildings, at first many were confused since they didn't really see the point of have having so many buildings for just the two of them.

But the duo were able to explain their course of action in one of their few interviews four years ago.

"Oh we thought as heroes our job is to look after the welfare of the people. So were thought why not improve the economy of the residents of our fare city!"

And that's how the Two young heroes started they're international trade company the Port mafia. Though as absurd as it was for a hero to have a side job the two managed to make it work, not only did their company flourish they ended up being the number one trade company in all of Japan.

What was another oddity was that there were very few actual heroes working in the agency all of which were just as mysterious as the duo. There were only twelve heroes that they know of stationed in Yokohama working under one agency. And each of their records were close to empty.

Strange.

"Alright alright stop gaping already!" Chuuya snapped them all out of their stupor

"Now get changed into your hero customs and meet us down at training ground beta, Almight's there already. Don't be late or I'll clobber you" the short man then dragged his partner off to said training grounds.

The students all did as told buzzing from excitement at the awaited training.

Almight had secured the training area for their afternoon class. Today was more of a special day since they'll be having some other pro heroes joining them this time.

Double black.

After many years they still are as aloof as they were when they first met. The rest of the word didn't really knows what exactly their quirks are.

After gathering all the students in their hero costumes. Almight along with the Double black stood at the front of the class going out instructions.

"We've all grouped you up in groups of five, you goal will be similar to your exams, you will be fighting our fellow heroes" Almight explained.

He brought out a pair of familiar of handcuffs. "Place these on them or make them concede the battle in oder to win"

The students nodded there heads in understanding "Like I need to be teamed up with a bunch of extras to win!" Bakugo exploded while slamming his palms together creating a mini explosion.

This made Dazai chuckle "Chuuya~ looks like you found your long lost cousin. You two are complete copies" the brunette poked at Chuuya which made the ginger bark out in anger and delivered a high kick to his partner that of course missed.

"Shut it Mackerel!"

"Ha ha missed again"

The students and Almight sweat dropped watching the two's antics. The former number one hero cleared his throat to try to get their attention back.

"W-well let's get started shall we-?"

The groups were as followed

Group A; Mina Ashido, Mashirao Ojiro, Rikido Sato, Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari

Group B; Eijiro Kirishima, Koji Koda, Mezo Shoji, Kyoka Jiro and Fumikage Tokoyami

Group C; Momo Yaoyorozu, Katsuki Bakugo, Minorou Mineta, Yuga Aoyama and Toru Hagakure

Group D; Tenya Lida, Izuku Midoria, Tsuyu Asui, Ochako Uraraka and Shoto Todoroki

"Group B will be up first"

Now will be a mini training arc with Dazai and Chuuya that will range for the next few chapters. The fights and the character's powers might not be completely accurate and I will be making Dazai and Chuuya OP af. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.