The Butterfly effect

As the woman got closer the girls backed up slightly not knowing what to except. The woman appeared quite upset and she didn't look like she was going to stop or change direction at any moment.

"Uh guys what's happening?" Hagakure asked nervously.

"I don't know" yaoyorozu replied

"I don't think I wanna know, ribbit" Asui crocked

The girl that had been standing behind them had bought three more crepes and went the the woman approaching them. What happened next was kind of unexpected for all of the except the three

"Kyoka how sweet of you, such a precious little girl" the woman cooed as she accepted the crepe that the small girl offered to her all the while she pinched the girls cheeks.

The girl had offered up the second crepe up to the man but since his hands were preoccupied at the moment he just chomped down on the crepe and finished it with one bite.

"Thank you Kyoka you're such an angel" the man said between mouthfuls with streams of over exaggerated tears going down his face.

The woman then proceeded to punch the man in the gut but caught him by his hair before he could fall over.

"You could have some decency you know" the woman growled out.

They were completely oblivious to the scene they were making. While most of the people would go minding there on business the girls of UA high all had one similar thought on their minds.

'What was happening right now?'

Finally the woman had noticed the six lingering eyes on them and turned to face them. Raising he brow she asked "Is something wrong?"

"What?! No no no nothing at all we swear!" Uraraka flayed her hands in a fashion that was very similar to a certain greenette.

"Yeah we were just passing by" Jiro said beginning to sweat a little.

The woman started laughing to the point of tears "Why so stiff? You should worry about it I was just joking" she side wiping a tear off her face "And besides I wanted to thank you for keeping Kyoka here company, she isn't really much of a social butterfly" she said softly patting the girls head which caused her to give the slightest yet most adorable blush.

"And what would you lovely girls be doing out here?" She asked

"Oh we just decided to explore the city a little, we haven't been to Yokohama before and we wanted to have some fun" Mina explained

She then snapped her fingers in realization "So you're those students they told us about"

"Huh?"

"You're going to be working under the port mafia for the next few weeks, specifically under those two knuckleheads Dazai and Chuuya" she continued

"Wow you know the double black?" Hagakure asked in amazement.

Chuckling slightly the woman nodded "Of course I do they are technically our bosses" she said as she gestured to herself and the man standing beside her.

"What?"

"You work there?"

"As in their business?"

"Or as a hero?"

"Yup we work for the port mafia kinda in the bit of both. I'm mainly their physician but I do participate in hero work, my name is Akiko Yosano. And this numb skull here is Motojiro Kajii he's the head of the science department." She explained as she jabbed her elbow hard in his elbow as he chocked out an annoyed but pained "Hey!"