The Pressure is on

From his position on the ground Midoriya couldn't get a good enough angle to see the intruders but he heard the shooting around the building.

Tightly clenching his jaw he was brainstorming ways in Oder to get the receptionist being held hostage without getting her killed.

There was also the issue that all three of the unknown intruders were strapped down with multiple powerful explosives that if set off simultaneously could leave nothing but a smoking hole in the ground .

The rest of his classmates had the same conflicted look. When the criminals had appeared at taken the woman hostage but Aizawa and Almight told them to stand down and do as told. They too were trying to figure out a way to save the woman too.

"DAMN IT! I SWEAR YOU'VE GOT TEN SECONDS FOR THOSE TWO ASSHOLES TO SHOW THEIR FACES HERE!" The masked mad man yelled shooting a couple more rounds with his gun.

"B-But sir they-they aren't he-here" the woman managed to say while one of the criminals pushed the knife deeper into her throat creating a small trail of blood.

"SHUT IS BITCH I DIDN'TASK YOU!"

"Guys we have to save her!" Uraraka whisper shouted to her friends trying to get up

"Uraraka we can't act reckless not in a situation like this" Lida held her back down from getting up.

"No she's right, we at least have to try" Midoriya said with new found strength

"Midoriya do you have a way you think we could save her?" Todoroki spoke up for the first time.

Midoriya nodded slightly but still nervously "Yeah I'm not a hundred percent sure it'll work we've still gotta trying"

"Midoriya are you hearing yourself!?" Lida asked frustrated and shook his head "What can I do to help?"

Uraraka, Todoroki and Midoriya were surprised to hear this. Lida was always the 'go by the book' kind of guy, but he has changed a little since they had rescued Bakugo.

"Alright you need to trust me"

The three masked criminals paved airing the room. One was still holding the woman by th throat as another strapped the other unconscious guards with explosives while the last one sat on the wooden desk with an annoyed look on his face.

"Shit those bastards better get here soon, before I loose my patience" he said glaring at his watch

"Wait!" Midoriya said standing up and walking towards him

The teachers tried to stop the but saw that the woman they were holding hostages was being held tightly by her captor.

"You gotta death wish kid? Cause I told everyone to get on the ground" he said aiming his gun at Midoriya.

The boy kept his hands up not showing any hostility but still made his way over to him taking small steps.

"Please let her go"

"Huh?" The man said confused

"You don't have to do all this, nobody needs to get hurt just please put you gun down"

"What? We're you dropped on your head as a kid or something? No way in hell am I gonna do that not until those freaks show their faces!" He gritted

"But why? Why do all this? What is it you want with them?" Midoriya asked trying to gauge the situation.

"Huh wouldn't you like to know. It's none of your damn business now do yourself a favor and get back to your prissy little friends. What the hell is a kid like you doing here any?"

Midoriya didn't answer but he didn't go done either "Is this some sort of personal grudge you have against them? Or do you want money"

The criminal clicked his younger annoyed but put his gun down "What a nosy brat you are. It's got nothing to do with their damn money"

"Then what is it?" Midoriya pressed on. The two other intruders were now focusing on him, they haven't moved much but he needs them to drop their guards a little bit more.

Todoroki and Uraraka slowly slipped away from the rest of the class ducking behind the seats out off site of the intruders. Lida was make sure they weren't seen by blocking them from view while they moved.

"Why the hell are you so interested in this in the first place anyway?" He asked looking curious

'They don't know who we are?' Midoriya said mentally somewhat confused by this revelation

"Listen kid don't try to be a hero alright, I'll tell you what I might just let you-"

This was his chance

Midoriya activated his quirk and sprung into action. He knocked the man back against the wall. The other two intruders tried to act out but they were both frozen in place. Uraraka had used her quirk to float the receptionist away from her captor. After using quirk on both freezing them to the ground Todoroki turned his attention to the third guy Midoriya had tackled to the ground.

He managed to wrestle the remote to the bombs away from him.

The teachers and students all got up, Aizawa used his capture weapon to wrap up one of the thugs.

"Young Midoriya, Todoroki and Uraraka that was very dangerous but good work you managed to save a life"

"Doesn't change the fact that that was a stupid and reckless move" Aizawa said whil dragging over the man dumping him next to the other two.

"Sure didn't expect things to go like this" Almight stated

"Right it is strange"

Suddenly one of the intruders broke out of the ice that was trapping him using his bizarre quirk as he broke his comrades' restraints as well.

Aizawa stood ready for a fight as the other students did the same but no attack came.

"Huh guess the boss was right. These guys are pretty sloppy" one of them said relaxing their stance.

"We were told they would be as...effective in this kind of situation" the other one side. The third had just remained silent nodding along.

The class and the teachers were beyond confused right now.

"Uh... what's happening right now?" Kaminari poked at Lida.

"Who are you and what's going on?" Aizawa said flashing his quirk

"Huh? Oh ya think we should let 'em in on it now?" He asked the other intruder beside him.

"Our job is down there is no point in keeping this up."

"Alright fine then"

They all began removing their masks revealing their faces for the first time. There was a young spiky dirty reddish haired male with amber eyes, another male was far older having gray swept back hair, he had a mustache and a small beard the last of the three was a female? She was young to around the redhead's age. She was still wearing a face cask covering the bottom half of her face and her hair was tied back.

"Congrats kids ya passed!" The redhead said with a sheepish smile!

Silence...

"HUUUUUUUUUUUH???!!!"

Chapter complete YAY!👏👏👏. I've been procrastinating a lot but I finally managed to write something half decent, excited for the next one. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.