No Hard Feelings

Dazai's eyes gleamed with excitement as he dodged the various punches of Mezo Shoji. The student was the only one of the remaining group with absolute confidence in his hand to hand combat skills. The other two had stayed back to give support to their teammate.

Dazai had to hand it to these kids, they sure are tenacious. After playing around with them for a while Dazai decided it was time to end this. Contrary to popular belief while Dazai may be the lanky beanpole he is his hand to hand combat wasn't that bad, and he was quick on his feet. Quicker that these kid seem to thing.

Dodging an elbow from the multiple appendage student he swiftly slid a cuff he had hidden around Shoji's wrist taking him out of the fight.

Turning his attention to the other two they were pretty easy to deal with, Koda had gone into a bit of a panic and wasn't able to to get out of his reach when Dazai caught him. Jiro had been a little been tricky since she was projecting mini sound waves from her eye jacks, though this was nothing Dazai's brilliant mind couldn't deal with. He was yet to use his ability in this fight and he didn't want to until he really needed it, he wanted to keep the kids guessing for a while longer.

He ducked behind some of the building out of he line of sight, he kept still for a minute or two observing the girl's moves. She was searching for his location, she had then given up on looking with her eyes and instead choose to listen instead. Plugging in her ear jack into the ground she listened for any sounds, but Dazai had predicted this and had a plan for it.

Putting a mini speaker into the ground he activated a high pitch frequency which was sure gonna give the girl a headache. Coming out of his hiding place he found Jiro knocked out from the sudden sound.

Putting the cuffs on her they was an alarms signaling the end of the first round, medical bots came in to treat the students of any injuries they had sustained from the fight which were minor.

Dazai heard the clicking of shoes coming his way and know who it was, instead of turning around he just asked "Did chibi have fun" with a teasing tone.

Chuuya aimed a kick at his head which the man gracefully dodged out of the way "Aaaawww so mean to me" he said with crocodile tears

"Tch I wouldn't be if you weren't such an ass all the time"

"Chibi!"

"Quit calling me that!"

"Anyway what do you think of the kids" Dazai suddenly changed the topic

Chuuya's expression shifted to a more thoughtful one "Well it's like you said beanpole, they've got a lot of potential, some more than most. But they've still got a hella long way to go"

"Guess your doggy brain is capable of thinking after all"

"Why you-!"

Group A was up next and all were pretty nervous from watching how the last match went down but had to keep their spirits up hoping they would do better than the last team.

Much to their surprise they found the duo fairly quickly. They were standing at a junction in the middle of the road.

Knowing that this was their only chance they went on the offensive immediately. Mina skated towards the two using her acid heading right for Dazai, from what they saw from the last match up Chuuya was the most dangerous of the two so decided to leave it up to their best fighters.

Both her and Kaminari went after Dazai leaving their teammates to deal with Chuuya. Sero released his tape and swung into the air to get the high ground while Ojiro and Sato went up against the ginger. Sato had downed a ton of sugar getting super buff and started attacking the hero, Ojiro used his tail to launch himself into the air to then come slamming it down.

It was still no use as Chuuya easily dodged all their attacks, he stood high mid air waiting for his next attacker. Soon enough he came swinging towards him trying to capture him in his tape, but the tape had barely brazed his skin before its owner was sent hurtling to the ground with so much force it created a crater in the ground.

Ojiro and Sato were beyond shocked to see their teammates beaten with terrifying ease "So you two wanna give up or go down like your friend  here did" Chuuya said with a smirk adorning his lips.

Dazai watched fascinated as the pink skinned girls circled him, she started splattering a clear fluid at him which he kept out of the way of but a drop managed to make contact with his coat. The court started to sizzle and melt.

"So it's a pretty strong acid huh?" He kept his hands in his pockets as he observed the two in front of him. Kaminari then jumped into the fight warning his teammate to get away.

"Sorry about this Dazai, but we've gotta win this. No hard feelings" Kaminari slammed his hand on the ground as electricity flowed out of him. "1.3 million volts!"

Dazai grinned seeing where this was going. Instead of moving out of the way like the students had expected his to he calmly remained in place as electricity came towards him, but it didn't electrocute them as they had hoped.

All in all Dazai was perfectly unaffected bu the shock and made his way with a smile to the now brain dead Kaminari "No hard feelings right?" And clipped on the handcuffs.

Mina was out of ideas at this point and decided the best option right now was to fall back and regroup with the rest of the team and come up with something. Hoping things were going better on their end.

They in fact we're not.

Sato got completely clobbered by the short ginger and Ojiro wasn't exactly doing better either. They had already lost Sero and right now they weren't going to last long if things keep going this way.

Ojiro leaped through the streets trying to escape from Chuuya, down the road he spotted a familiar pink looking classmate skating down one of the alleyways.

"Mina! There you are! Are you okay?" He said catching up to her.

She came to a stop panting to catch her breathe "Yeah I'm good but Kaminari is out of it and got cuffed. He used his quirk to try to incapacitate Dazai bit he didn't even flinch"

This shocked Ojiro too "Wait really? What do you think his quirk is?"

"I don't know but I guess it's a really strong one. What about the others, did you manage to beat Chuuya or at least capture him" Mina asked

Shaking his head Ojiro sighed "No he beat all of them without even trying, we couldn't even get close to him to put the cuffs on"

"You two sure are chatty" a voice said from above them

The were startled and snapped their heads in the direction of the voice. Standing upside down above them was none other than Chuuya Nakahara.

"Looks like you two managed to back yourselves up into a corner"

Click

"You should stay more alert" came a second voice behind them this time from Dazai with his ever present smirk.

"Wait a second when did you-!?"

"How did you-!?"

Chapter five complete. I absolutely love having Dazai and Chuuya clap the entire mha universe and it's been hilarious for me. Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors Peace out ✌️.