Only Six moths ago

"Lucy where are we?" Midoriya asked looking around the abandoned streets.

"This was Yokohama six months ago"

"W-What..!?" The students gawked

"Y-you mean t-this...was Yokohama?!" Uraraka cried

"What happened to this place!?"

"Yeah how'd it get so messed up?!"

"Well you guys wanted to know more about the port mafia right? What I'm showing you guys right now is one of the reasons no heroes outside Yokohama are allowed here. Six months ago there was an attack on the port mafia"

"An attack!?"

"Was it from a villain?!" 

"Quiet down already jeez. Just listen, I woke up one night and the entire city was surrounded in this green fog. I got an alert on my phone saying all citizens should evacuate from the city" when I went to check out what was happening the city was completely empty like this, I couldn't find anyone" Lucy went on

The students swallowed hard as they listened to her not being able to imagine how horrifying that would have been.

"One minute I was on the street and the next I was in Anne's chamber"

"Anne's chamber? What do you mean by that?" Lida asked puzzled.

"Anne's chamber is my quirk, I can create a small pocket dimension that I can open whenever I want. But that time it activated without me even realizing it" she said as she caressed her neck deep in thought.

Before the students could marvel at the reveal of her amazing quirk they listened to her speak "Apparently a weirdo had the power to separate people from they're quirks allowing them to turn on us" she explained

Hearing this they were all shell shocked. What sort of quirk could do that?

Then Midoriya came to a realization "Wait so when you we're separated from you quirk you were essentially quirk less?"

Lucy nodded affirming this "Pretty much"

Hearing this brought back manny unpleasant memories from when he was younger. The long painful days of being beat to the dirt, people looking at him like he was no more the just another bug on the ground.

He shook his head trying to get rid of those sudden memories "Wait so how were you able to break out of your quirk?"

"I was fortunate enough since my quirk isn't that deadly. The only way for it to kill me is for it to physically hurt me, I managed to evade it until the guy who caused that whole mess was taken care of " Lucy sighed looking away, she had a pained look not wanting to recall that night. The night she felt weaker than she's ever felt in a while.

She hated it

The students really didn't know what to say, they couldn't imagine what she had felt. How powerless she was. From the moment they met her she was so hard headed and strong willed, even without seeing her quirk they could tell she took a lot of pride in her power. And to have that reaped away from her. Must be unimaginable.

Uraraka said just above a whisper"Did it happen to you guys too?"

"Yes it did. It happened to those of use who made contact with the fog" Atsushi nodded

"Though for some reason it didn't affect any other residents of Yokohama." He added as an afterthought.

"We're you guys able to catch this guy?" The students trembled

"Of course we were able to defeat him. He was nothing but a nuisance" Ryunosuke huffed

The students then jolted in their sits as the scenery changed once again. This time they were up in the midnight sky above the dense green fog.   A strong gush of wind blasted them startling them.

"Kyaaaaaa!" Mineta shrieked as he grabbed on to the closest person to him which unfortunately was Bakugo.

"Shut up! It's just a video!" The blonde growled

A loud deafening roar broke through the sky, ringing in their ears.

"W-What the hell was that...!?" Kaminari covered his eyes as another roar pounded loudly into their eardrums. The sound was so loud it nearly made Jiro pass out, they couldn't identify the exact location it was coming from.

"It m-must be the villain's quirk" Midoriya shouted out.

"G-Guys...d-do you see that...?" Kirishima pointed out at the large red mass emerging from the fog. It only took them a moment to realize they it was a head.

They all were frozen from shock, but it was for from a raw sense of fear. Something they had felt when the league of villains first invaded UA, when they were attacked at the training camp and when they watched Almight fight One for all.

But none of that has even come close to this, this primal fear which had been embedded deep into the human race. Something that was natural, something many of them had almost forgotten. They couldn't even speak. Even if it was just a projection they feared it would lash out at them.

The large dragon reared it head back releasing a powerful roar that shook them to their core.

Atsushi explained"This took place six months ago, people called it the dragon breath incident"

"This was a result of a combination of the man's quirk"

"Such a powerful quirk. I've never seen anything like this" Lida looked at the best in awe.

"Man, I don't know what I'd do if this was happening back home" Kirishima mumbled unable to take his eyes off the beast.

Midoriya was staring nailed to the spot like everyone else. This thing was a monster. No, it was more of a disaster that couldn't be stopped. A force of nature that was inescapable.

Atsushi and the others didn't react like they did. They just looked at the beast with independence not at all concerned at the incredible power that was radiating off of it.

As far is he knew not even Almight in his prime could stand a chance against this thing. Nothing could.

And this happened only six months ago. How was the city still standing at this point. When they had arrived there had been no sign of any devastation left. Everyone. The faces of the citizens.

Midoriya clenched his fists hard. He couldn't ever imagine beating such a thing.

And yet here he was

Wanting to be the number one hero

What a joke

"Hey kid" a voice caught his attention.

He saw Lucy crossing her arms throwing him a questioning look. "I'm curious to know"

"Um....know what?"

"How those heroes of yours would do against this thing"

Midoriya swallowed hard. Every single one of them knew the answer to that.

So in this universe the dragon breath incident happened six months before meaning that around the first season of the anime or before the series began. There are some changes from the dead apple movie I made so it could fit in. The dragon head conflict happened only two years ago. Shibusawa's ability is a bit different since he already has collected quirks/abilities. He is not like All for one btw. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️.