Realizing is hard

Slowly forcing his eyes to open Dazai felt a slight numbing pain over his whole body. He was laying on his back in the clearing of a mountainous area out of nowhere.

"Huh this isn't really what I imagined hell to be like." he mumbled to himself while slowly getting up. But he started coughing up some blood onto his hand.

There was something odd though. He looked at his hand which was freakishly smaller than he had remembered and looked at his hand up to he's forearms and shoulders which were all covered in bandages as usual but this were bloodied up and dirty. And there was the issue that he was about a third of his original height.

"Well if reliving my entire shitty life is my punishment I guess I rather just kill myself again" he said glumly.

Attempting to get up he had some difficulty but he managed. His throat was beyond dry and he was beginning to feel dizzy.

But he wasn't really concerned by any of this really. Wherever the hell he was, it didn't matter to him. He could find out more about this place but he couldn't feel the motivation to really move anywhere.

Or to keep on breathing

Suddenly he felt an overwhelming sense of grief, sadness and emptiness. Guess he almost forgot. However he really ended up here in the first place, but his last few memories as clear as day was held close to his chest.

If this was his new life it sure seems as shitty as his last one. Here he is in the middle of nowhere all alone

Just like his always been.

Craving human affection was something his never really wanted before, after all He wasn't human himself, who was he to crave something he doesn't understand...

Something he could never have

No matter how much he wanted it

He then decided that this was more than enough time he spent taking in needless breaths keeping his heart functioning when the only person who it truly belonged to was gone.

It was so unfair

Not even in death can he see him again

It wasn't fair

Getting his small limbs to move he decided that the since we was in a forested area the best ways to go out was probably an attack from a wild animal of drowning. If somehow those didn't work he'll just have to say from dehydration or hunger. He honestly did care what killed him or how long and painful it was.

He just wanted to die

Moving through the woodland area without making a sound he wandered looking for a source of water or any signs of wildlife. He wasn't having any luck with either of them and was about to end his search.

But something far out into the distance caught his sharp eye. Though it was blurry he saw a faint red glow slowly descending onto the mountain, walking towards it out of pure curiosity he felt a sense of nostalgia fall upon him.

As the glow reach the ground it released a powerful shockwave uprooting many trees in the surrounding area and cracking the ground with its sheer power alone.

It had ended up knocking Dazai back several feet causing his to black out.

Ouch

Dazai felt himself being pressed to the ground by a large collapsed tree he could really hear anything since he's ears were ringing. He could probably guess about three to five ribs were broken along with his right arm.