Stages will be set

Chuuya sighed lightly as he felt soft butterfly kisses being spread across his face. He kept his eyes close still wanting to receive his daily dose of morning kisses.

Hearing his partner chuckle and shift over him he cracked an eyelid to see the bane of his existence staring right at him lovingly.

"You're such a creep" he said suddenly

This made the younger of them pout "How mean chibi, so early in the morning and you already started calling me names"

"It's the truth, only a creep would stare at someone in their sleep you weirdo" Chuuya mumbled as their lips met again

"Oh so first In a creep and now I'm a weirdo. What next" he whined halfheartedly as he pressed another kiss onto the ginger.

They spent what felt like hour bathing in each other's warmth like they were the only ones who existed. After remaining in their personal bubble for a good 30 minutes they kicked themselves out the bed and into the shower to start the day.

Down the hallway, In one of their many rooms they renovated it onto a little bedroom. Big sis and Yosano had been kind enough to help set up most of the things so that they'd be ready when Eri was here.

As the cracked the door open slightly, they found said little girl was sleeping peacefully in her periwinkle bed. The walls were a lightish purple and the ground were dark wood, there were soft fluffy carpets and a large dresser by the corner, as well as drawers, mirrors and a nightstand.

Dazai and Chuuya personally took time to design the room, adding some unopened toys, stickers and some kids books.

Which brings them to one of their priorities; teaching the girl how to read and write, her previous guardian hadn't taken her education into much consideration.

With some much needed yelling on his part Chuuya managed to bully Dazai into doing some actual work through his laptop since neither of them planned on leaving Eri alone.

Breakfast was done within a couple of minutes consisting of fluffy pancakes, chopped fruits and coffee made by Chuuya of course.

Dazai volunteered to go see how their snowflake was doing, sliding into the room silently her approached the sleeping girl. Gently sitting and the edge of the bed he poked her to try to wake her up.

She shifted slightly and began to open her eyes once she did she wasn't as spooked as Dazai had expected her to be, similarly to her reaction waking up in the sky casino.

"D-Dazai?"

"Good morning Eri, did you sleep well?"

Eri nodded in response as she sat up on the bed and rubbed her eyes. Dazai gently ruffled her hair messing with her already messy hair.

"Come on, Chuuya's made breakfast already, you wanna eat?"

The grumbling in her stomach was all the answers he needed, while she blushed bright red Dazai hoisted up to his shoulder as he carried her to the kitchen.

Chuuya had already started eating himself and already prepared a plate of food for Eri that was simple a fruit bowl and a pancake, a cup of juice and milk was placed beside.

"Morning Eri"

"G-Good morning"

Dazai put her to sit down on one of the stools and went to take his place beside Chuuya. Eri stared again curiously at the food, she poked at the chopped mango in the bowl completely ignorant of what any of the they were.

'Damn what the hell does that bastard feed the girl anyway?' Chuuya thought

"Eri now that you'll be living with us there are some people here that'll like to meet you. As a new addition to the family" Dazai explained