Mission: Make our new daughter feel loved

Dazai hummed happily as he skipped through the hallways of the port mafia building, his partner was not far behind him carrying their precious cargo on his shoulders which made the little girl giggle as he would bounce from time to time.

After they finished freshening up for the day they wanted to give her a proper tour of her new home.

They showed her around the buildings many rooms, Eri marveled at the amazing scenery that was provided at their high position in the building. She could see almost the entirety of Yokohama including the sparkling waters of the ocean.

As they walked through Eri would shyly hide away a when anyone would pass by. Even if she felt safe with Dazai and Chuuya it didn't lessen her discomfort around other people.

She then asked if she could walk around and the ginger male lightly set her down and offered out his hand to hers. Eri took it with a bit of hesitation but relaxed afterwards, Dazai went to he other side and offered out his hand too and Eri took his almost immediately.

Dazai being the smug bastard he is smirked lightly and sent a wink to his shorter partner, Chuuya rolled his eyes at his lover's childish behavior.

The two decided to take Eri down to Kouyou's office where they knew the red haired woman and her lover would be at this time. When Eri asked were they were going they simply told her they were going to go introduce her to some members of the family.

The walk to the office wouldn't have taken long normally but Eri would adorably get distracted by even the simple room decor or the gorgeous sites out the window. This would the two heroes coo whenever Eri would point out anything she thought was cool.

Finally making it to the woman's office Dazai as usual forgone knocking and just blasted in and called out to the occupants of the room in hi obnoxious voice.

"We're here!"

"Hmp a small knock would have been appreciated " Kouyou scoffed as she glared halfheartedly at the brown haired man who smiled cheekily as he pointedly ignored her words.

"Really Kouyou, there's a higher possibility of Chuuya growing six inches taller than Dazai ever knocking" Yosano said from her on Kouyous desk where the other was sitting completing her share of paperwork.

"Hey!" Chuuya yelled at the jab at his height while the dark haired woman smiled

"Anyway...enough of that, we're here for some important business" Dazai said clapping his hand to get their attention "We're here to introduce you to little Eri " he said gesturing to the girl hiding behind Chuuya.

Kouyou and Yosano looked down seeing the grey haired girl peeking from behind Chuuya. Yosano got up from the desk and went over, bending down so she could be at Eri's height. She held out her gloved hand and smiled at Eri softly.

"Hi there l, my name is Yosano Akiko. I work as a doctor here so I take care of anyone who gets injured. If you ever get hurt or sick don't hesitate to come see me alright?"

Eri hesitantly gave out her hand for a little handshake and afterwards Yosano had pulled out a lollipop from her pocket and handed it to her.

Eri looked up at Dazai and Chuuya silently asking for permission and took the candy after they gave a nod of approval.

Kouyou got up from her desk and went towards Eri "Hello little one, my name is Kouyou Ozaki. I've worked with Dazai and Chuuya for years, I hope you'll enjoy it here" she said as she pulled out a small blue lily out of the sleeve of her kimono putting it into Eri's hair, she gave the girl a small kind smile before returning back to her desk to continue her work.